Glamie's

Thursday, July 14, 2011

New NYX Products: Matte Lipsticks and Nail Polish, Retractable Eye/Lip Liners, Lip Plumpers, and etc...


One of my favorite makeup company NYX, has added new products to their line. NYX offers affordable and good quality makeup, so I'm sure all of these are going to be awesome. I'm really interested in their new makeup artist train case. I checked out the photos on the website and I'm amazed on how much makeup you can put it in. It's a great way to organize your makeup and it's perfect for any aspiring or professional makeup artists. I'm also loving the look of their matte lipsticks. They looks sleek and sophisticated. Go to NYXcosmetics.com for more info.









You can purchase them on line at NYXcosmetics.com

1 comment:

  1. I love NYX too :) I just posted about one of their lipsticks that didn't work out. I'm really interested in trying the matte ones!

    <3 Sidd

    ReplyDelete