Glamie's

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Five Below Haul

What is Five Below-  Five Below is the leading retailer of trend-right, extreme-value merchandise to the teen and pre-teen market - all for $1.00 to $5.00( Upscale Dollar store )

I got The cutest nail polishes called Funky Fingers they where 3 for 5 dollars or 2 dollar each , so I got a Gold Glitter, Hot Pink & a Orange Coral Pink!!!

L-R- Hot Pink, Gold, Pink Coral

Then I was in trouble when I found the makeup , now this store carries Wet n Wild, Profusion, Almay & Revlon  but every store is different, but since  I have a leopard obsession I pick up this cute pink leopard palette , it has 10 pigmented colors, for only 2 dollars.


Last I got the cutest beach towel, of course it is leopard print Rainbow leopard print, that was 5 dollars.
 
 
 Enjoy !!
 

7 comments:

  1. OMG that's the cutest beach towel EVER!!! I wish we have that store here 'coz I REALLY WANT it!! Lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow, the eyeshadow palette looks sooo good! *__* I really like the colors! I don't know the brand, but it seems so nice! Only 2 dollars?! Cannot believe it!!

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie -sry i forgot to say the brand it profusion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i wish my town had a store like this that sounds like a great idea as i love dollar stores (or pound shops as theyre called here in the U.K lol) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That palette is really pretty! I have a Profusion palette I got at Ross, and the shadows are all pretty pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, everything's so nice ^^ the palette's gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish they expanded 5 below through out the U.S. !

    ReplyDelete