Glamie's

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

April Beauty Favorites !

First I wanna say I wish I could be more consistent in blogging for you guys , but time & my schedule haven't been going hand in hand lately .However I thought since I had this cold windy day off I would share my favorites with you, beware I have a lot since I think the last time I shared my favorites was Nov of 2013 , so please grab a snack and drink and let get started !



1.Herbal Essences Bombshell Babe Blowout Smooth Creme($3.99)-Back when I hate Herbal Essences products, they didn't do anything to my hair but way my hair down, until they came out with all these new products. Herbal Essences Bombshell Babe Blowout Smooth Creme is amazing I cant get enough of it , this is the prefect item to banish frizz and give your hair that prefect smooth look you want .This product give to the best blowout , that prefect smoothness & doesn't leave my hair greasy or tacky OH and did I forget to mention the scent is amazing , smell like a burst of locus flowers .

2.Jergens Natural Glow ($7.99)-As most of you know Im one of the most pastiest/palest people out there , I don't tan at all I actually burn like a lobster and who want to look like that .  Most self tanners I don't use and steer faraway from since they either make you look orange & streaky or just are way to pricy to try for a self tanner , so I went and bought this item on a whim for my face ,neck & chest area to give to a little color/glow , however I wasnt hoping for much since I thought when I woke up the next morning my face would be orange and I wouldn't be able to go out in public , however I was wrong . This product did everything I needed it to do Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer gives your skin a natural-looking summer glow. Effective moisturizers help it keep your skin hydrated all day long. The Jergens daily moisturizer combines antioxidants and Vitamin E to keep your skin looking healthy, while collagen and elastin improve your skin's elasticity. Regular use of this moisturizer leaves your skin smooth and supple. 

3. Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo ($3.99)-Ive always been on the fence about dry shampoo , I always thought they didnt work and I would just rather wash my hair daily. I thought most dry shampoos I have tried made my hair feel greasier , dirty and dry , however that because I couldn't find that right one for my hair. This formula absorbs oil and rejuvenates dirty hair for a clean feeling. invigorate your strands with the scent of white grapefruit and mint and feel naturally beautiful without parabens or dyes. 

4. Renpure Original Brazilian Keratin Straightening Shampoo & Conditioner ($4.99 each)-LOVE LOVE LOVE these 2 items together. This blend of ingredients includes coconut oil that has a tiny molecular structure that absorbs deep into the hair reducing friction and breakage during shampooing. The keratin protein helps repair damage & restore strength while shea oil conditions & smooths the hair cuticle layer.  The coconut oil has a tiny molecular structure that easily absorbs into the hair smoothing the cuticle layer adding softness & shine while shea oil conditions dry damaged areas and protects from heated styling products & UV rays. The result is beautiful, straight, silky-smooth hair.

5. Loreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation ($7.99)- Normally most foundation are to warm for me , or don't work well with my oily skin however I have heard a million and one things about this foundation , well come to find out I only thought this foundation came the normal foundation shades like most drugstore companies, come to find out that this line of foundation come in a naturals, warm & cool shade range . This foundation is my new favorite , it oily free, long-wearing , blend-able and come in a million different shades for every skin type , plus it super affordable.

6. bareMinerals Collector's Edition Deluxe Size Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ($39.50)-I love setting my makeup with the with this Bare Minerals foundation. A little goes a long way and it really makes such a dramatic difference.It leave your skin looking flawless, it lightweight , matte finish and blend amazing into the skin. I'm love with it and I don't ever think I'll find a similar product that is as good.

7. Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer ($32.00)- An ultra long-lasting, matte finish, oil-free, waterproof, full coverage concealer.his light and creamy concealer contains a high concentration of pigments that stay put, making it perfect for use on the face. I enjoy this concealer it give me that little extra coverage were I need it without making my skin feel cakey or powdery . This concealer is very buildable and apply evenly if you need a little more coverage then normal .



8.Buxom Full-On  Lip Cream in White Russian ($19.00)-No shimmer or glimmer—just creamy, glass-smooth gloss, decadent color, intoxicating shine, and famous tingle for a gentle plumping effect. OMG I cant get enough of these , I wanna keep reapplying these glosses cause i just love the lay they feel on the lips and I actually like the texture , they do feel a tad tacky but it goes away.I cant wait to buy the others.

9. Queen Helene Olive Oil Masque ($3.99)-If you have followed my blog from the start you probably know I'm facial mask hoarder. I have very oily skin normally however I have been using some product that have salicylic acid in them just to clear up my, on the down side of that my skin has become very dry around my chin , eye area around my nose/ mouth area. I recently got the chance to try this mask think that it really would make a different on my skin since I have oily skin and this mask was made for extremely dry skin , however it worked wonders on my skin . This mask is a very creamy deeply relaxing masks that give your skin alot of moisture and hydration from the olive oil , it leave your skin feeling so soft , smooth and clean plus the cooling affect the mask offers really gives your skin a relaxing mini facial.

10.Loreal Blow Dry It Blow Out Spray($3.99)-LOVE LOVE LOVE this product . I have very thick hair that normally has volume too it already but since my hair is so heavy the volume doesn't last very long after I style it ! This doesn't magic on my hair , I apply it after i blow dry my hair and they I blow my hair for about 1-2 mins and really get that blow out effect and man does it look awesome , this product doesn't leave your hair white since it is a dry shampoo ,doesn't make your hair feel chalky and dry , overall this is a miracle in a aerosol can.
11.Formula 10.0.6 Get Your Glow On Peel Off Mask ( $5.99)-Formula 10.0.6 Get Your Glow On Brightening Peel Off Mask. This radiance boosting peel revitalizes tired skin in minutes. Smooth on, sit tight then peel off to remove dead skin cells, unclog pores and banish breakouts. Powerful Papaya helps to resurface skin while citrus boosts brightness so you can flaunt a mesmerizingly clear, smooth and radiant complexion. I was pumped to try this mask , I love peel off masque I love when you peel it away and see all the junk that was all up in your skin , GROSS I know  but let be honest it true , bottom line is  I love it, easy to apply, comes off in one sheet, skin looks bright and clean and feel so soft after you take the mask off !! 
12.Milani Baked Blush In Luminoso ($6.99)-Were do I start with Milani blushes , I love them all I own the all but for some reason I always gravitate toward this one , for a long time I didnt use it just because I had so many other to use and didnt want to use it for winter , you get the point . However I was digging in my blush drawer and picked it up and ever since have been  using it and loving it . Keeping this simple and short if you like peach pinky blushes run and grab this one because it going to be one of your favorites for life !
 13.Studio Gear Cosmetic Pressed Powder Matte Bronze ($25.00)-Bronze Matte is a powder bronzer in compact form that provides an natural sunny glow to the skin. Kaolin helps to absorb surface oils and shine to keep the glow going day and night. Bronzer are something I only use in the summer when I have a tan ,cause Im pretty pale so bronzer don't match me at all unless they are super light with is rare . Recently I have been contouring and just warming up my skin with this bronzer , it does look dark in the pan and can be very dark and pigmented if you might use a heavy hand  or to much product , however this is a great bronzer for contouring it the prefect shade, not to orange/brown plus it matte and long-wear . I'm glad I rediscovered this product in my collection.
14.Prestige Eyeshadow In Golden Sun ($3.99)- Prestige is a brand I don't use often use since it hard to find in my area ,but I was looking for a face highlighter and thought hmmm I use this for a brow highlight and adore it why not try it on the face ! This gave me the perfect natural glow , just with a super light hand fluffy brush this gave me the best glow. 
These products were bought with my on money for review, However, this is my own!
 
Please Stop By My Social Media's 

Facebook-The Glam Goddess
Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
Twitter-@Bregal89
Youtube-TheBritters89 
Business Inquiry- bregal89@yahoo.com 


 

What Are Your April Favorites ? Share Below Please !

No comments:

Post a Comment