Glamie's

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cocoare Cocoa Butter Lip Balm with Sunscreen

 What Is It-Natural Lip Moisturizer

What It Does- Cococare Cocoa Butter Lip Balm helps to prevent and temporarily protect dry, chapped, cracked or windburned lips.


 

Thoughts-After seeing this at walgreens time after time, i decided to buy it because i wanted to buy something. This fit the bill because it was only a buck and some change. The smell is a little chocolate-y, but imo it isn't overpowering or strong. This glides right on my lips and has a thin/slippery texture once its on. It actually keeps my lips moist for a very long time. I´ve used a ton of lip balms, and this is my new favorite- All my flakes are gone (they weren't going away even with gentle exfoliation),& this got rid of dry, cracking, yuck lips after just a day or so.

Pricing $ 1.59 At Any Drugstore
Rated 5 Out Of 5

What Is Your Favorite Natural Lip Balm ?

3 comments:

  1. I <3 Burts Bees Beeswax lip balm. I can't get enough of it :) and it's 100% natural

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never seen it in drugstores in Poland :( but I'm sure that I would love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cocoa butter. When I went to orlando I bought this lip balm. But Im brazilian and in Brazil dont have :( I will try buy in the internet :D

    I have a blog too, come on
    souvenirsboite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete