Glamie's

Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Wet N Wild Color Icon Glitter Singles Review/Swatches

Most of you  know I’m a big fan of Wet n Wild’s shadows. I recently picked up the new 2014 Wet N Wild Color Icon Glitter Singles think they were gonna give me a run for my money like most WnW products do , but read below to find out what I really thought about these.

What Wet n Wild Beauty Has To Say.....
 Intensify your look with one swipe of these all NEW glitter cream shadows. Infused with Aloe and Coconut Oil, these shimmering glitters with a clear base, glide on and never over-dry. Each glitter shade is long-wearing and crease resistant to keep you looking flawless for hours. Wear alone or mix and match to instantly transform your look from ordinary to fabulous! 

What I Purchased.....

7 Wet N Wild Color Icon Glitter Singles

Colors..
  •  Bleached (351B)
  • Groupie (355B
  • Vices (356B)
  • Brass( 352B)
  • Distortion (357B)
  • Binge (354B)
  • Spiked (353B)
 Texture/Pigmentation... 
The texture is very gritty, like many chunky glittery product out on the market , however these are a very greasy/slippery feeling , the glitter is very large I feel and can be very bothersome , not something I would enjoy , the glitter is in the product thru out , it ISNT a glitter film over it . As far a pigmentation , that was another next down I feel  I get that they're just glitters, but when I see bright colors in the pan I expect them to swatch that way also , these did have a small amount of pigmentation but since they are so oily/greasy that all you mostly get when you swatch it , you can keep applying to get more color but I feel that silly since that are so slippery.


Staying Power...
   Unfortunately since these are so creamy/greasy they don't have very good staying power , even if you use a primer or glitter glue .They lasted less then an hour on my skin when I was swatching them , I swatch with and without a primer and they didnt have any difference , I also have oily skin so there wouldn't last any great amount of time on me anyways.

Price/Packaging ... 
Wet n Wild  Color Icon Glitter Singles retail for 0.99 cent at the drugstores. The packaging is the normal Wet n Wild single eyeshadow package , the small square container with a clear flip top lid.

My Thoughts...
First off I just wanna saw how disappointed  I am with  Wet N Wild , making a cream/glitter that technically aren’t even supposed to be in the eye area, according to the back of the palette,I'm a little confused where they expect people to use these. If I would have known that I would have never purchased these. I wish I could have loved them like I wanted to since I am a huge fan of Wet N Wild product , but these area big fail .
 
  Please stop by my social media's  
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

Have You Tried The New 2014 Wet N Wild Color Icon Glitter Singles Yet ? What Do You Think About Them ?

No comments:

Post a Comment