Glamie's

Monday, July 18, 2011

Kat Von D Shady Bronzer

 

 

What it is:
An ultra-smooth formula that imparts a believable, bronze glow.

What it does:
This perfectly balanced shade of bronze suits all skintones. It gives you the freedom to create beautiful contours, adding definition your facial features. Micro-fine pigments smooth away enlarged pores and perfects flaws while endurance-enhancing film formers produce color finish that lasts, without constant touch-ups.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens 

 Pro's

  • natural
  • "glowy"
  • blends well
  • bronze-tastic
  • bronzingly perfect
  • golden-glow
  • good quality
Con's
  • Brush Included(Crap)

 

 Thoughts- It’s a perfectly balanced shade to suit all tones so that’s a plus, takes away from figuring out which shade of mud, orange, or brown you’ll look good in. It has micro-fine pigments meant to smooth away enlarged pores and perfect skin as well. love this product! It isn't fake looking like the other bronzing powders I've used. I use it over my blush or just under the cheekbones to give me a little hollow in the cheeks. Also use it to even out the tan line from my self tanner under my chin to my neck. I have never used a Kat Von D product but will definitely be checking out more!It may look shimmery in the compact but it's undetectable on the face.  It's pretty buildable and I haven't had any problems with overly heavy application on the first try.  I love it! & the best part is that it is affordable at 22.00 from Sephora. 

 

Rated 4.7 out of 5

Pricing-$22.00

1 comment:

  1. I just got this today, I can't wait to try it out when I do my makeup in the morning!

    ReplyDelete