What it is:
An eye primer that doubles as an eye shadow.
What it does:
Prime Time Primer Shadows provide vivid, rich, light-reflective metallic color in a lightweight texture. Wear these unique primers alone or try them layered with your favorite bareMinerals Eyecolors for more intense color and infinitely gorgeous possibilities. These shadows are perfect for those with oily lids, uneven skin-texture or anyone who experiences creasing and fading.
What else you need to know:
This product is gentle enough for sensitive eyes, including contact lens wearers, and contains no preservatives or fragrance. Jojoba seed oil and honeysuckle extract condition the eyelids, while vitamins A, C, and E provide effective antioxidant protection.
- Formulated without preservatives, oil and fragrance
- Gentle enough for sensitive eyes, including contact lens wearers
- Waterproof and smudge-proof
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Application doesn't get any easier. Just smooth a tiny amount of Prime Time Primer Shadow onto eyelids with fingertip, from lash line up to the crease. Buff down color to your desired intensity with Double-Ended Precision Eye Brush.
- Layer two or more Prime Time Primer Shadows together for rich, multi-dimensional color.
- Press your favorite bareMinerals Eyecolor onto lids and/or crease line for totally transformed color.
- Take multi-tasking to a whole new level by lining your upper and lower lash lines with a Prime Time Primer Shadow.
Tips & Tricks
- No Creasing
- long Lasting
- Beautiful Colors
- Last All Day
- Small Amount of Product Per Unit
- Bronzed Twig is a medium-dark chocolate bronze with khaki gold shimmer.
- Chroma Violet is a muted plum with silver shimmer.
- Gunmetal is a softened silvery gray with a metallic sheen.
- Racing Green is a darkened forest green with subtle emerald green micro-shimmer.
- Sundance is a peachy orange with a golden sheen.
- Urban Nature is muddied plum, khaki, and green duochrome. This shade is COOL. It just plays some tricks when you look at it.