Glamie's

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Garnier Skin Renew Miracle BB Cream For Oily Skin Review

I think that every make up wearing person in the world has probably tried at least one BB cream since they took the beauty industry by storm last year ,Remember BB Creams, brighten skin, fight wrinkles, have SPF, even skin tone, and protect against free radicals while giving you a little color! It’s like beautifying makeup, which is why it rocks!

What Is It 
B.B Cream( Beauty Balm) is a hybrid formula that offers advanced skincare + immediate  skin perfecting coverage. It combines several beauty routine steps in one single product. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Prefector B.B Cream for Combination/ Oily Skin is  an all-in-one products designed to control shine and naturally conceal imperfections for a smooth ,flawless finish. This oil-free formula combines mattifying Mineral Pigments with Perlite, an ultra oil-absorbing Mineral Powder, to deliver an immediate transformation.
With every application , five results:
  • Controls Oil and Shine
  • Naturally Covers Imperfections
  • Minimizes Pores
  • Provides Oil Free Hydration
  • Protects with Broad Spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen against harmful effects of the sun when used without other sun protection

What I Got:
 Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream For Oily Skin 


Texture/Formula:
The formula is a super creamy base with a thin consistency that absorbs easily and leaves behind a matte finish. It’s very moisturizing but it feels lightweight on my skin without being greasy or oily. Overall, the formula is nice but the smell isn't.

Pigmentation:
 I find this BB Cream to be on the yellow shade , and a little dark for anyone with pale porcelain skin , I have very pale skin with pink undertones , and I was sent the shade Light/Medium , and I found that I really had to blend it out to get it to match my skin and around my jaw/neck area , I do think if Garnier did make a shade in just light , it would be better for people with lighter complexions.


Coverage 
This B.B. Cream has light coverage, but you can easily layer it up to be medium/ semi full  coverage. I have a lot of hyper-pigmentation around my mouth , eyes & nose . I did notice that using a beauty blender or stippling brush gave your the best full coverage look , I did try with my finger tips which work well , but I fell that I got more coverage  and more blended look by using a damp beauty blender, however I do use a good concealer under this BB Cream to give my red areas a little more coverage .
Naked Face

Staying Power
I always set my makeup with some sort of powder that's designed to help control oil throughout the day ( Rice Powder), even though Garnier BB Cream is a matte formula . Garnier BB Cream lasted about 4- 5 hours on my skin  , I was hoping for longer staying power but I did notice that once this product did start wearing away from the face , that I had patchiness area my nose /chin area .

Scent 
 This is the deal breaker for me,  Ive tried alot of  BB cream whether its  Asian Brand Or America Brand , Ive had my goods and ive had my bad with them , but Ive never had a BB cream that smell so badly of alcohol, Garnier BB Cream has a strong scent of alcohol and they why this has such a matte finish to is , however the scent does fade away after a bit , but does linger for awhile , I mean some dont mind this scent but for me it got to my nose .

With BB Cream

Price
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle BB Cream For Oily Skin retails for $11.99 -$13.99) USD for 2.0 fl oz , this products does also come in 3 shade.
 
My Thought: I have mixed thoughts about this product , I did like the matte finish it give and the coverage you can get from just one application , however I think it was the scent and the shade selection that really made me not like the product , However I think if you are look for a drugstore BB cream this one is good for people that just need a fast wash of color to the skin and is in hurry then I think this would work well for them or anyone that just wants to try out a inexpensive BB cream that has a matte finish , which is hard to come buy in the drugstore these days !

**These products were sent to me by Bzzagent  for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**

What is Bzzagent ?BzzAgent is the leading social marketing company. What's that mean to you? We put products in the hands of hundreds of thousands of real consumers and help them share their opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, Facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts and more. We wouldn't call ourselves heroes, but it's okay if you want to.

  Wanna get involve with Bzzagent

 

Please stop by my social media's
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
 
 Have You Tried Garnier Skin Renew Miracle BB Cream For Oily Skin? What Did You Think About It ?

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite BB creams. I have the shade in light/clair, and it matches my pale skin perfectly. Maybe you should try with this shade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sanja , I didnt even no they have a light/clear one , I will have to check that out ! Thanks

      Delete
  2. I tried the original one and hated it, I looked really orange even with the light/medium shade. I've heard they made this version better, I will have to give it another shoot, I need something light for the weekends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a love/hate for this product , I like the matte finish but I dnt like the scent .

      Delete