Glamie's

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara Review



Happy Tuesday !  The make up gods have shined down upon me and gifted me this beautiful mascara ,one product that's been getting a lot of hype in the beauty world,  So today I’ll be reviewing my current mascara which is Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara , now that a mouthful !!!!


About Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics features modern packaging, advanced formulas and trendsetting-shade ranges. These unique distinctions have earned Jordana unparalleled dedication, complete product satisfaction and the subsequent loyalty of consumers.

What Is It 
Extreme Volumizing Mascara


No Mascara
Formula
The formula is semi wet , but like many mascara they will start to dry after a few weeks however it is a very rich , thick formula which really give you the chance to really coat your lashes well,  It also doesn't smudge or flake off.
1 Coat Of Mascara
 Pro's

- Seriously lengthening. I have extremely long lashes and this mascara doubles the length of them.

- Volumizing. Not as volumizing as something like L'Oreal Voluminous, but definitely volumizing.

- Doesn't smudge on me throughout the day, even though it's not waterproof.

- Holds a curl well. I usually end up re-curling my lashes after about 4 hours of wearing this, which is fine by me.

- Costs 3  dollars. Need I say more?

-Easy to remove with regular eye makeup remover.

Con's

-Very wet formula .

-can be quite clumpy, however if you apply it correctly this problem can be solved

2 Coats Of Mascara
Mascara Brush
The brush is not too large or small, rather is an average size, and has very densely packed bristles.

Price
 Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara retail for $2.99 USD at Walgreen/Kmart or where Jordana Cosmetic is sold .



My Thoughts- No raccoon eyes at the end of the day – definitely a good thing!This is my favorite 'drug store' mascara. I usually splurge on department store brand and try various affordable brand for the rest of the year but I think my search has ended. This is the ultimate mascara. Yes, believe it.

I purchased the product(s) featured in this post myself.
  
Please stop by my social media's
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
 
 What Is Your Favorite Mascara ?

2 comments: