Glamie's

Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Beauty Favorites

As Always in my favorites, these products are essential for me this month !!!

 

  • Bobbi Brown Corrector In Procaine Bisque( $23.00)- Got dark circles, discoloration , or just need a little color corrector under your eyes? Bobbi Brown Corrector is the perfect way to correct any blueish undereye circles you may have , It is a very creamy texture that is prefect for the undereye area that does not crease or fade away , this has done wonders for my eyes for just brighten up the area giving it a more younger look !
  • Rachel K CC Mineral Powder($42.00)- Rachel K is one of my favorite Korean Beauty brand , and I love that they work with every skin type , for me I have very oily skin year round so Im always looking for a powder , that not only combats oil but also give medium coverage, therefore if I don't wanna wear foundation I can just brush this all over my skin and skin get awesome looking coverage.
  • Rachel K CC Cream($39.00)-CC Cream is a much more refined and improved BB cream which combines various benefits all in one - color control, oil control, whitening, brightening, moisturizing and UV protection with SPF 35 PA ++. It enhances our complexion by improving its texture, balancing skin tone and brings forth the quality of real skin - dewy, fresh, elastic and with a glow. The end effect is a flawless, non oily (matte) and radiant complexion. I love this product I will repurchase this item over and over again , I have very red areas on my face , but once I use this, it evens out all my skin and leaves me with a beautiful flawless canvas covering up all my redness , hyper-pigmentation , and concealer like no other CC cream I have used before !
  • Mally Evercolor Poreless Face Defender( $40.00)-Mally's Evercolor Poreless Face Defender is the perfect finishing touch for your makeup. I regularly use makeup setting spray after I do my makeup which I love but I sometime dont like the dewy finish many setting spray give , so I have complete changed over to this Mally item ! Face Defender gives you that flawless matte finish without the dry, ashy look of powder. The result is silky smooth skin and longer-lasting makeup. It comes with a unique buffed-edge Japanese sponge also .  
  •  Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipgloss( $6.99)-I love this lip gloss. its not sticky , its not heavy feeling on my lips and the color and shine lasts so long! 
  •  Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara( $2.99)-This is the kind of product that really makes you question the sanity of anyone who insists on buying high-end mascara.It certainly doesn't look like anything special. A basic, plastic, cheap looking tube. A basic, no-frills brush. But never judge a book by its cover. This stuff is nice and dark, holds a curl forever, doesn't flake or smudge, and it lengthens and give volume like nothing I've ever tried before.
  •  Netrougena  Moisturize Smooth Lip Color Stick ($8.99)- Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Sticks instantly moisturize lips, while continuously conditioning them so they are softer and smoother in just 3 days with nothing on them!
  • Soho Concealer Brush/Sponge- is a skinny flat-edged brush that deposits just the right amount of concealer onto the skin‚ helping reduce the appearance of redness and dark circles.
  •  Rimmel Scandleyes Waterproof Eyeliner -If you’re looking for a creamy textured eyeliner sans sparkle with a creamy semi-matte finish under five dollars these are an excellent pick up. They apply easily and wear well on both the lashline and waterline.Nice budget pick for an eyeliner!
     
     <3
     
    **Some products were sent to me by PR Companies for review  & some items where bought with my own money! However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**
     
     Please stop by my social media's 
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
 
What Are Your March Beauty Favorites ?

2 comments: