Glamie's

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rachel K CC Mineral Pressed Powder Review

Ever since I first heard about CC Creams – the next generation of BB Creams , I knew I had to try this out and find the best of the best of CC Creams/Powder , here is on I swear by .

What Does CC Mean?  It stands for Color Control, which is a much-improved and refined BB cream that will do everything expected of a BB cream and, an effective skin coverage.

What Is It ? Rachel K Mineral Color Control blemish balm pressed powder is a 4 in 1 makeup foundation, a natural mineral makeup concealer, powder and SPF protection all in one. The pigment rich powder protects skin with antioxidants and bound with Organic Shea Butter and Vitamin . It is designed to glide on smoothly to blend with and allow the natural skin tone to show through and provides excellent coverage for flawless finish that lasts all day.

How To Use It: Apply with a powder brush or included sponge applicator. Can be used all over face or just oily spots.

Texture:The texture is a very soft smooth finely milled pressed powder  not to heavy and not cakey at all very lightweight, however with that being said when you use a brush be very careful because you will see fall out if you press to hard into the product, so a little product done go along way , no need to swirl a million time because you will have a mess.

Coverage/ Pigmentation: The Pigmentation is a med/full-coverage mineral foundation( I used this in conjunction with Rachel K CC Cream for a full coverage flawless look , this covers redness , blemishes, darkness & hyper-pigmentation ,  however this is good for every skin type and condition, from oily skin to dry, mature types. 

Benefits:

  • Provides excellent sun protection and excellent coverage
  • 100% hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
  • Appropriate for all skin types, even for those with hyper sensitive skin
  • Anti-inflammatory properties, Zinc Oxide helps to calm and soothe irritated skin
  • Won't crease or smear during the day
  • 100% chemically-free, preservatives-free, fragrance-free, talc-free
  • Reduces the appearance of aging
  • Ideal for all skin types from oily to hyper sensitive skin
  • Offers a natural look and natural feel
  • Long lasting



  • Staying Power: I have pretty oily/combo skin , so I always need to power my t-zone normally twice a day just to keep the oils at bay , but when I used Rachel K CC Powder I firsts applied it in the morning like I do with normal powders , I never had to reapply this power through out the day like I normally do so Id say it does what it claims plus some ! Rachel K CC Pressed Powder has maximum staying power , this lasted between 8-9 hours before I even saw a little oil peek thru my skin on the t-zone, however if you have drier skin , this may even last longer for your skin type.

    Color Selection : Rachel K CC Pressed Powder come in 3 shade , honestly I didnt think 3 shade cut it for the amount of different skin type there are but here it the break down.

    -Light -Light Porcelain, Best for people that have very fair skin that need a shade to wake them up and give them that pop of color even if you have pink or yellow undertones

    -Medium- Light Beige, Best for people that have pink undertone that want to cancel out the pink and add a more golden tone to the skin complexion

    -Deep - (This isnt a deep shade )Medium Tan, Best for woman of olive or deep complexions

    Before- This picture show all my imperfection, redness & blemishes !
    After-  Using Rachel K CC Cream & Rachel K CC Pressed Powder
    Scent :No Scent At All.

    Price/Packaging:I love the packaging , Rachel K CC Pressed Powder come in a sleek copper box with color changing text on the front , on the back it does tell you how to use it and what it is in a little bio, inside the box is the copper color compact, the compact does have the cute golden text stating what it is  and a small crown above the text , the compact does have a very good closure , inside the mirror compact you will first see the mirror and a small sponge for the pressed powder , below that is a small clear cover over the the CC Powder which I like because the sponge never sit in the product collecting bacteria , however under all that jazz is the beautiful powder engraved with the Rachel K trade mark ! Rachel K CC Pressed Powder retails for $42.00 USD, and is available in 3 shades!

    My Thoughts:I couldn't be more please with the product ,I love it and it did everything I expected plus some, this reduces shine and absorbs oil better then any powder Ive ever used. The end effect is a flawless, non oily (matte) and radiant complexion !!

    **These products were sent to me by  Rachel K Cosmetics for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**

    Wanna Purchase Rachel K?
     
     Please stop by my social media's 
    •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
    • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
    • Twitter-Bregal89
    • Youtube-Thebritters89
    • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

     Have you tried Rachel K CC Mineral Pressed Powder?

    5 comments:

    1. These powders look fantastic! And you skin looks dewy too!

      XOXO
      www.MusingsofaMakeupmaven.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Replies
      1. Hi CHantel :) Yes try it , it lovely on all skin type and it make a beautiful canvas !

        Delete
    3. I really like the design to them !

      ReplyDelete