Glamie's

Sunday, April 28, 2013

NEW JulieG Limited Edition Frosted Gum Drops Collection! Review/ Swatches

 I am one of those that was VERY skeptical of texture polishes, but I sure ate my words because I seriously cannot get enough of them now! I cant wait to add more Julie G Nail Polishes to my collection!!!


What Are They 
JulieG's collection of snappy nail polishes can add an element of delicious-looking texture. Once dry, the polish's glittery finish is reminiscent of sugarcoated gumdrop candy. Opt for a single color on hands and feet or create a rainbow-like effect using multiple colors for one manicure.

Color Selection
Hot Cinnamon- Red, textured with shimmer in what looks to be shades of red, pink, brown and gold.
Sugar Rush-Fiery red-orange, textured with shimmer in what looks to be shades of gold and red.
Tangerine Dream-Golden orange, textured with shimmer in what looks to be gold .
Rock Candy- Turquoise green , textured with shimmer in what looks to be shades of sliver.
Blueberry Fizz-Denim blue , textured with shimmer in what looks to be shades of sliver.
Crushed Candy-Lavender purple pink , textures with shimmer in what look to be shade of fuchsia.


Application
For a textured polish, application was almost too simple. It went on incredibly smooth and removal was not difficult ( isnt hard to take off like glitter). It dries to a matte finish, keeping the texture subtle but apparent. It can be left with one coat for a lighter less vibrant  application.

With Flash
With Flash
Brush
The brush is a small narrow brush , which I like since I feel I have more control of the brush and how I apply the polish to my nails , however if you have larger nail beds you might not like this brush type , but I promise you will look pass that because these polishes are killer and to die for !!

 Price
JulieG Limited Edition Frosted Gum Drop Collection retails for $3.99 USD and is found at most Rite-Aid stores nation wide or Jessie Girl website !


No Flash
No Flash


My Thoughts- I adore these polishes! Every color is absolutely amazing, they are super sparkly. The formula is wonderful they are very pigmented and they dry fast down to their sugary texture, I hope they come out with more shades and collections :)
I purchased the product(s) featured in this post myself.


 Please stop by my social media's 

  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com


Have You Tried  JulieG Limited Edition Frosted Gum Drops Collection? What Do You Think About Textured Polishes ?

4 comments:

  1. so pretty been wanting to try the textured nail polishes ! :) great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this finish is so cool and the colors are super bright! Perfect for summer <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree , They are super neat and so much fun!

      Delete