Glamie's

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Review

My hair has been quite the warrior against any hair products so you can imagine how happy I was to find something that has finally “conquered” my hair. My hair is very curly , but it is also very heavy , frizzy and kinky if I dint flat iron it , which isnt also good for your hair , especially when it already dry .

  

About Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Line?No More Dry Hair. Get a powerful blast of hydration that lasts with the latest breakthrough formula from Garnier Hydra Recharge products

What I Received Garnier
 Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge 1 Min Moisture Replenish Treatment
 Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Fortifying Shampoo
 Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Fortifying Conditioner 



About The Products 


 Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge 1 Min Moisture Replenish Treatment-A powerful dosem of hydration for intense, yet lightweight ,moisture replenishment . Garnier Fructis 1 Min Moisture Treatment  is a super powerful lightweight formula, with superfruitis of goji berry ,passion fruit , kiwi delivers a surge of high-performance hydration in 1 minute without heaviness.

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Fortifying Shampoo & Conditioner-Recharge with high-performance hydration for silkier, softer,weightless hair. The 1st innovative shampoo with encapsulated beads of superfruit goji berry + passion fruit and kiwi. This hydrating formula with superfruits  actively replenishes moisture.
 Top- Before I started using Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge / Bottom- 1 month after using Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge!


Price/Where To Buy
 Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge 1 Min Moisture Replenish Treatment ($5.99)
 Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Fortifying Shampoo($3.99)
 Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Fortifying Conditioner ($6.99)

My Thoughts- When I shampoo my hair, the shampoo feels s amazing. I use a small amount, around the size of a penny, and the lather is extremely thick and easily covers all of my hair. The conditioner is somewhat thick, and it coats my hair nicely. The 1-Minute treatment feels relatively similar to the conditioner, but it makes my hair feel extra soft. Even though the shampoo and conditioner felt thick, it washed out very easily and left my hair feeling clean.

**These products were sent to me by Bzzagent  for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**

What is Bzzagent ?BzzAgent is the leading social marketing company. What's that mean to you? We put products in the hands of hundreds of thousands of real consumers and help them share their opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, Facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts and more. We wouldn't call ourselves heroes, but it's okay if you want to.

 
Wanna get involve with Bzzagent





Please stop by my social media's

  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
 Have You Tried Garnier Fructis  Hydra Recharge Line Before ?

No comments:

Post a Comment