Glamie's

Thursday, April 4, 2013

New Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Glosses/Swatches

 Maybelline featuring new limited edition shades for their ColorSensational High Shine Lip Glosses in their new Spring 2013 collection, Color Goes Electric. There are six new shade , I recently received 4 of them as birthday gifts and waiting to share my thought on them !

What Are They 
 Pure color from liquid pigments, creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar, and a cleaner shine, only from this 100% wax-free formula. Super-saturated color meets ultra-clean shine...Sensational.



What Colors I Recieved
  210 Fiercely Fuchsia
240 Mirrored Plum
230 Punch Of Pink
  250 Riveting Rose

Why You'll Love It

Lavish lips with a molten hot glaze:
  • More Vibrant Color from pure liquid pigments
  • Cleaner Shine from our 100% wax-free gloss
  • Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar
  • Now gloss goes gutsy in 12 arresting shades
 Pigmentation/Texture
The texture is somewhat thick and they feel so smooth and plush on the lips. You can really feel the gloss when you rub your lips together and it feels so good! Some people have mentioned these have a graininess to them, which I find to be somewhat true, but it doesn't bother me in the least. I think they're slightly grainy because they are so pigmented.
 One layer gives decent color, but two or 3 gives you opaque coverage.


 Application
 The High Shine glosses go on very smoothy, are not sticky and feel very light on the lips. 

Staying Power 
Staying power is about 2-3 hours but that's normal for glosses and I don't mind reapplying.

Price
$5.49 USD
Maybelline Color Senstionals High Shine Glosses retail for $5.99-9.99 depending store location.

Pro's 
 
Convenient Container
 Even Application
Glossy Finish
Great Color Selection
Moisturizing
Pleasant Tasting
True To Color
 Nice Applicator

Con's 

Wear Off Easily

  210 Fiercely Fuchsia
240 Mirrored Plum
230 Punch Of Pink
  250 Riveting Rose

$5.49 USD
$5.49 USD
My Thoughts- I love these glosses! I think that they are my new favorite drug store lip gloss! My favorite thing about them is that they are pigmented and feel creamy (not sticky) on the lips.  

**These products were bought with my own money  for review, However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.** 

Please stop by my social media's
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

Have You Tried Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Glosses Before ? What Are Your Thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I have Mirrored Plum and it's a beautiful purple gloss!! Nice review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree , I love them all and think they have great texture/pigmentation and overall a fun great gloss :) Thanks for stopping by !

      Delete