Glamie's

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

2nd Love Cosmetics 3D Eyeshadow Review/ Swatches

I wanted to share with you these awesome product from 2nd Love Cosmetics . I think they are fantastic little gems  not just because they are affordable but because I love them!

What Are They 
 3D Single Eyeshadows, eye shadows offer a glittering shimmer.


 What I Received 
 3D Eyeshadow "04 Foxy" - Medium Brown W/Shimmer
3D Eyesahdow " 10 Jewel"- Deep Ocean Blue W/ Shimmer

Texture / Pigmentation 
2nd Love Cosmetics aren't kidding when they say there  3D Eyeshadow are highly pigmented ,these eyeshadow are packed with a ton of color and one super pigmented disc of eyeshadow,the texture is some what smooth , however since they do have shimmer  and some what of a glitter over lay they do feel gritty but it does not apply chalky or gritty to your eyelid but they glitter is very noticeable to the lids once applied , also there is a slight fall out to this shades but nothing seriously messy.  

FOXY
JEWEL

Staying Power
I typically like to use these eyeshadows wet, with MAC water-based mixing medium or even Fix+,  then pat a bit of the dry shadow over the top to set it. When I do this I typically get all-day wear (8 + hours), provided I’ve used an eyeshadow primer, however using these eyeshadow dry , you do get a good amount of wear time ( about 5 hours),but you will find creasing or fading if worn alone and not with a primer .


Price/Packaging 
The packaging is a small  disc like shape , I really like the shape , it is very compact and very travel friendly, the disc shape compact does have a very secure clear lid, which as is very convenient since you can see the color of the shadow right of the back , the compact eyeshadow container does have sliver text on the packaging indication the nail of the company and as on the pack stating the color of the eyeshadow .  2nd Love Cosmetics 3D Eyeshadow retail for $5.49 USD , and also come in 6 awesome colors.

My Thoughts-I absolutely adore this eyeshadow single, You can have so much fun playing with these colours, they look gorgeous used on their own or with a bit of kohl liner for contrast on the outer corners.Overall I'm still impress with this eyeshadow and will buy another shade too !
  
**These products were sent to me by 2nd Love Cosmetics for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.** 
  Wanna Purchase
 
 Please stop by my social media's 

 

  • Facebook-The Glam Goddess  
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_ 
  • Twitter-Bregal89 
  • Youtube-Thebritters89  
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
 Have You Tried 2nd Love Cosmetics 3D Eyeshadows?

No comments:

Post a Comment