Glamie's

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Revival Mud Skin Restoring Treatment Mask Review

I’m constantly looking for products to replenish moisture in my skin but I’m also looking for products which will help to deeply cleanse my skin and detox my face free of impurities and this is exactly  what this face mask does for me !


About Miracle Skin Transformer 
Miracle Skin Transformer's goal is to help revolutionize your routine with breakthrough products designed to enhance the health of your skin.

What Is It
Miracle Revival Mud is formulated with bio active silts sourced from European spring-fed lakes. These rich, naturally occurring silts target age spots and help to reduce the appearance of fine lines by stimulating skin’s own natural collagen production.
  • Improve hydration, elasticity, firmness.
  • Even skin tone.
  • Reduce surface redness.
 A special absorbing action unclogs pores, delivers natural nourishment, eliminates dead skin cells and detoxifies impurities.

Invigorate
  • Stimulates cellular renewal.
  • Helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
Hydrate
  • Improves elasticity and minimizes pores.
  • Enhances skin’s radiance. Leaves skin feeling smoother and softer.
Detoxify
  • Gently exfoliates skin and helps even out the appearance of skin tone.
  • Helps protect against free radical damage.
 
What It Is Formulated To Do
 Save 15 minutes for your skin and reap the benefits of this reviving formula designed to soothe, repair, and protect. This mask is formulated with bioactive silts sourced from European spring-fed lakes, meant to target age spots and help reduce the appearance of fine lines by stimulating skin’s natural collagen production. A special absorbing action unclogs pores, delivers natural nourishment, eliminates dead skin cells, and detoxifies impurities. Skin is left with improved hydration, elasticity, firmness, and reduced redness.  


 How To Use It
Apply a generous layer of Miracle Revival Mud to clean skin. After 15 minutes rinse with water using circular motions to exfoliate. Use maximum twice a week. 

Texture 
It is a semi thick whipped taupe clay consistency with small gritty bits (M3 Complex ,anti-oxidants, vitamins , Green Tea Mushroom extract , Oat Beta Glucans and extracts of the Resurrection Plant reduce surface redness and promote radiance) however the texture doesn't hurt your skin once applied , it is very smoothing to the face with the grittiness and texture of the mask, it actually pretty refreshing and feel nice on the skin once you start to apply the mask in circular motion .

Application
Apply A generous layer to clean skin . After 15 minutes rinse off with water in circular motions to exfoliate. Use maximum twice a week .

Scent
The scent isn't the most lovely smell , but it does have a very strong ripe smell , it smell almost like a strong muddy clay scent , however the scent doesn't stay on your skin once the mask is washed away .



Price/Packaging
 Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Revival Mud Skin Restoring Treatment Mask come in a yellowish green cardboard box , the box has some pretty cool details and text and of course state the name of the product , about the founder, ingredients and how to use the mask , inside the box is the mask itself , the mask come in a dark brown tube with a sliver twist off lid , the tube also indicates what is does and how to apply as well , once you open the sliver lid there is indeed a black stopper from the actually product , so you do have to get your hands dirty and pick up the product using your finger unless you have a beauty spoon or something to get into the products without touching it with your hands , it isnt a squeeze tube , that the only down fall on this mask. The mud mask retails for $38.00 USD for 3.88 oz and can be found on the Miracle Skin Transformer website which is linked below or also sold at Sephora & Sephora.com.


My Thoughts-When I tried this the very first time I thought it was gonna be like other face mask ive tried , however most mask I try I ever love or hate , since I have oily, sensitive and some work acne prone skin I think this was gonna be a nightmare for me, but it wasnt when I first applied it I had some mild tingling which disappeared after a few minutes. I then waited 15-20 minutes for the mask to dry and then removed it as instructed. It was very easy to remove and my skin felt hydrated, soft, and very tight which I loved that feeling because I knew the mask was working like it was suppose to , however I notice that is mask make an awesome exfoliator , my skin has never felt this good , I felt like everything on my face was washed away and new , I didn't have much redness around my nose & mouth like I normally do , I didn't  have dry patch and the best hard is it help keep my oils in my skin at bay , overall this is a great product for anyone, and I think everyone need to splurge and try this mask out, you wont be ashamed you spent a few extra buck on it cause it worth it .This mud mask delivers far beyond it's price! 

 
**These products were sent to me by Miracle Skin Transformer  for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.** 
  
 
Wanna Purchase Miracle Skin Transformer
 
 Please stop by my social media's 
  • Facebook- Glam Goddess  
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_ 
  • Twitter-Bregal89 
  • Youtube-Thebritters89  
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
 
 Have You Tried Miracle Skin Transformer Mud Mask ? How Did You Like It ?

No comments:

Post a Comment