Glamie's

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Swagger Cosmetics Reviews

I used to not be a fan of mineral makeup way back in the day, but I was slowly won over by some awesome brands , I was really intrigued as I'd never heard of this brand before.


About The Company 
 Cosmetics designed and developed by makeup artist Blake Karamazov. Handcrafted in beautiful San Francisco, every colour is formulated with a smooth, buttery finish and the highest colour payoff in mind. Committed to ethical sourcing, all products are free of animal testing, as well as common allergens such as gluten, parabens, sulfates, or bismuth. Swagger Cosmetics is dedicated to providing distinctive products, whether that means flattering yet exciting neutrals, unique formulas, or unconventional colours (such as a mint green lipgloss). Created for beginners, makeup junkies and professionals alike, Swagger Cosmetics aims to provide affordable but rich products for anyone seeking a little extra glamour. Blake can also custom blend products just for you. Talk about personalized swag. 

What I Received 

 10 Eyeshadow Sample Bags
  • Ballin Outta Control ( Deep Emerald Green)
  • Swagger (Shimmer Deep Teal)
  • Rad Bitch(white in the jar, but goes on translucent with a red/pink "glitter")
  • Birthday Cake( Rich Chocolate Brown "Satin")
  • Golden Rose (Gold With Pink Undertones)
  • Responsitranity (  Shimmer Taupe)
  • Dirty Martini ( Olive Green)
  • Sugar(Shimmer White)
  • Ghetto University(Dark Bronze Brown)
  • Beach Date (Skin Tone Beige "Matte")    

4 Lip Gloss Samples
  • Raspberry Rampage( Med Berry Shade)
  • Blackberry Bite ( Deep Plum Shade)
  • Mango Madness ( Bright Orange W/Coral Shade)
  • Hot Pink 
 
Left Picture( Swatched Without Primer ) Right Corner ( Swatched Wet W/ Primer)

 Pigmentation/Texture
The colors are very pigmented and definitely out of this world. They are easier to apply than any other pigments. They stay on for a very long time and definitely are very smooth. They are easy to blend with other pigments and also regular eye shadows they blend so well they give you a almost airbrushed look , the texture is super smooth & silky they dont have alot of fall out either brands !

 Packaging and Price  
The packaging is super cute , Swagger Cosmetics eyeshadows come in a super cute container, it just a simple clear jar but has a diamond/bow emblem, so cute, each product does of course come with a name on the bottle of each item . The price is very reasonable and worth it ,Swagger Cosmetics retail from $9.50 to $20.00 USD for an eyeshadow that contains between 5-10g per jar , also you can make your own color eye shadows that starts at 24$ for two eye shadows, or 29$ for two lip glosses (additional units are cheaper) $10.00 to $29.00 USD , as far as the lip gloss prices range from $9.50 to 20.00 USD !!
Staying Power
 The staying power too these are great , I have tried  all these for more the 12 hours and they each stay on so well, no fallout or creasing but  of course I do recommend a primer since they are pigments , if you dont wear a primer, you might have fall out / creasing and not as bright of a pigment if you dont use a primer, but that also depending on what type of skin type you have and if you have oil or dry eyelids, but most of all these have mega good staying power , I was shocked , but super pleased.

My Thoughts-   I love these mineral eye-shadows and I'm very impressed with the quality of as well. They all are so light weight and fine in texture. Spreading beautifully on the lids, the color intensity is great. The range of colors is large and wide. There are many beautiful colors in their range so you can get your right color very easily. I love the effects of these eye colors on my eye-lids. These are really impressive.


**These products were sent to me by Swagger Cosmetics for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.** 

Wanna Purchase Swagger Cosmetics ?

 
 Please stop by my social media's 
  
  • Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

Have You Tried Swagger Cosmetics ? What Your Favorite Item From Them ? 

3 comments:

  1. This is the first time I have heard of this brand! The eyeshadows look really good. Very pigmented!

    P.S. I am having a giveaway on my blog. Do check it out. :) x
    thefemininecrusade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are awesome !! I love the name :) Thank for stopping by , I will def check out your giveaway !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the lip samples

    ReplyDelete