I recently had the opportunity to test out a product from a brand called Amir. The Amir Argan Oil product line was developed with Argan Oil and Acai Berry, which are known for their anti-aging, repair, and hydration qualities. A line of products built upon these potent extracts offers a range of benefits for hair and skin, which United Hair Care feels will become essential in today’s beauty products. Skin benefits include hydrating skin by restoring its natural barrier, rejuvenating cell membranes to prevent early aging, reduction in wrinkles while softening skin, and minimizing inflammation and irritation. Hair benefits include restoration of shine and softness, protection from heat styling, and strengthening of dry hair while replenishing nourishment.
What Is It
Amir Argan Oil Leave-In Treatment is a light formula enriched with Acai Berry which instantly absorbs into hair without weighing it down. It leaves hair hydrated and silky with a healthy shine. A patented complex adds vibrancy to color processed hair. It restores nourishment and strengthens dry brittle hair while protecting from heat styling. This treatment revives hair that has been damaged from chemical procedures and environmental stresses. Speeds up blow-drying times. De-tangles hair, wigs and extensions. Antioxidants protect the hair from free radicals.
Argan Oil Beauty Benefits
We're about ready to declare argan oil as the best beauty ingredient, period. We've been using argan oil for some time and have yet to be let down. Here are some easy ways to include argan oil in your beauty regimen.
- Hair: Argan oil is a great product to calm frizzy ends, add moisture to dry hair as well as add a little shine. Apply to your hair while it is still damp for an all over treatment or apply just to your dry ends after your hair is dry.
- Scalp: If you're dealing with dry scalp, apply some argan oil to a cotton ball and dab your scalp with the oil. If you do this before bed, you'll give the oil plenty of time to moisturize your scalp before you wash your hair in the morning.
- Face: It might seem scary to apply a pure oil to your face, especially if you have finicky skin, but we have been doing just that and our skin is completely turning around. It's smooth, clear and radiant, all thanks to using argan oil as our daily morning moisturizer.
- Body: You can use argan oil for a full body moisturizer, applying just as you would a body lotion or cream. Apply the oil right after you get out of your shower for best moisturizing results.
- Hands: Argan oil is a great oil to use on your hands, especially on your cuticles and on your nails if they are prone to cracking and peeling.
My Thought- This product was a very nice oil. It's not too thick but it's not too runny. It has a very pleasant smell, not over powering .I found that I could use it when my hair was wet or dry. I really liked it both ways. It made my hair super soft and added a nice shine - not a greasy gross shine either.
**These products were sent to me by AMIR for review, I did not purchase these myself. However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**
Please Check Out Them Out !!
Please stop by my social media's
- Facebook- The Glam Goddess
- YouTube- TheBritters89
- Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
Have you tried Amir before? What are your thoughts about Argan Oil ?