Glamie's

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Shick Hydro Silk Razor Review

I recently joined BzzAgent, a social marketing company. I was able to participate in a Schick Hydro Silk campaign.

About The Company
With your Schick Hydro Silk razor, free skin means owning who you are and remembering individuality is priceless.
Create a shaving experience that goes beyond surprising hydration to hydrate women’s skin like no other razor – Try the Schick Hydro Silk razor and see how water changes everything


About The Razor

Energizer created a razor that finally meets a woman’s desire for silky smooth skin by providing an incredibly close shave that replenishes moisture during your shave and helps protect skin from irritation, even in those sensitive and hard to reach places.

Overview of the New Schick Hydro Silk Razor Features:


Moisturizing Serum – Water-activated Moisturizing Serum hydrates throughout each shave and is infused with nourishing marine extracts and hydrating shea butter.


Curve Sensing Blades – 5 Curve Sensing Blades deliver an incredibly close shave for silky smooth skin.


Skin Guards – Skin Guards are added to each blade, doubling the points of contact between the blades and the skin. The Blades and Skin Guards work together to smooth your skin as you shave to reduce irritation.


Compact Oval Cartridge – The unique oval cartridge is designed for the contours and curves of a woman’s body, including those hard to reach places.


Soft Touch Handle – Aqueous Soft Touch Handle is ergonomic by design with a soft rubber grip and is inspired by water for a beautiful look. The patent-pending duck bill feature enables the razor to be placed on a flat surface while holding the cartridge head away from that surface.

My Thoughts-I've been using the Gillette Venus Embrace for years but had the opportunity to test this product. In short, I love it. I shave in the shower every day and this razor produces a nice, smooth, close shave that is every bit as good as any other multi-bladed razor that I've ever used. I think the 5 blade system with the skin guard definitely does protect the skin from being irritated and seems to provide a smooth glide over the curved surfaces being shaved. The handle is comfortable and easy to hold onto. Since I use it in the shower, I did not notice any of the benefits of the conditioning serum that the product claims to have.

**These products were sent to me by BzzAgent for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**     

Check Out BzzAgent


Please stop by my social media's 

  • Facebook- The Glam Goddess
  •  Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-@Bregal89
  • YouTube- TheBritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com    


 
Have you tried the Shick Hydro Silk Razor ? What Are Your Thoughts About It ?

No comments:

Post a Comment