Glamie's

Friday, February 8, 2013

Studio Gear Bronze Matte Bronzer Review

Who does not like contoured cheekbones? Don’t know about you guys, but I love high cheekbones, I’m a sucker for bronzers. Seriously, if you look at my makeup collection I have so many bronzers that I sometimes forget about some of them. And what do I do? Purchase more of course! Anyways have you been looking for that perfect bronzer that's not orange, not glittery and that makes you look like you have a natural glow? Today I'm reviewing the Studio Gear Matte Bronze Bronzer !!

What Is It
Studio Gear Bronze Matte is  a ultra-sheer and oil free bronzing powder , BRONZE MATTE is a powder bronzer in compact form that provides an imperceptible, natural sunny glow to the skin. Kaolin helps to absorb surface oils and shine to keep “the glow” going day and night.

What it does:
Whether dark or fair, blonde or brunette, Terracotta bronzing powder perfectly creates a natural-looking tan, whatever your complexion. It leaves no lines or marks, only a natural, radiant luminous tan. Its formula enriched with moisturizing ingredients doesn't dry out the skin and ensures long-lasting comfort.

Pigment /Texture/Color
This is a matte formula with a silky fine texture that blends flawlessly. It’s virtually foolproof, as soon as I touch the compact with a brush, I get quite a bit of loose powder in my compact which I personally like because I don’t have to spend ages trying to get the product on my brush. With that said, apply with a light hand, plus the color is a very settle but glowing terra cotta shade( red undertones) that pretty much would flatter anyones skin tone , you wont be looking orange with this bronzer at all . This is a nicely pigmented bronzer, they don't have much fallout, and they easily blend on the skin, this doesnt give you that yucky muddy look either, I like its rich yet natural finish on my face.!


Staying Power
If you are looking for a bronzer that will last a minimum staying power up to 6-8 hours then you will like this one , I did notice that after about 6 hours there was fading but nothing that was to bad , just normal wear throughout the day, It didnt turn orange,muddy or spotty after it fading , it just gave you a really like washed bronzy shade to your skin !




Packaging and Price  
 The packaging is so sleek but convenient, it a medium size black with the SG labe on it , the compact also come with a mirror, the compact, but no brush, flip the compact over and it tell you what you got in big bold letters and anything else you might no about the product , final the bronzer is tucked alway is a cute black box with the Studio Gear label and the name or the product . This bronzer retail for $24.00 USD for 11 grams of product, so your getting alot for your money !


Tibit How To Get The Perfect Contour !!
  • Grab your brush and bronzer. Swirl your brush around in your bronzer powder, say 2-3 times, and then “tap” the brush on the back of your hand to let any excess powder go off.
  • Look in the mirror, as as hard as you can, suck your cheeks in, Zoolander style. See those two lines that are forming? That’s where your bronzer is going. Starting from the apples of the cheek (the fleshy bit), hold your brush there and gently sweep up in a crescent shape up towards the top of your ear.
  • Step back and check your work. Is that line that you saw when you sucked your cheek now filled with bronzer? Success! If it’s too light, go over a few more times. And if you’ve overdone it, you gotta check out this tip to get rid of it – two obvious brown lines are not hot!
  • Repeat on your other cheek.
  • Next, grab your highlighter. If it’s a liquid highlighter, squeeze a few drops on your finger tips. If it’s a powder, grab another blush brush.
  •  Look straight onto the mirror and dab a few drops (or brush on) your highligter above your  bronzer “line”. The point of the highlighter is to “bring out” the cheekbone; while the bronzer was to create some depth. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, it’s the space that’s right under your eye area, right before your cheeks. Start from the center or your eye and blend until the end of it.

 My Thoughts-I find this bronzer works very well for me. It'ss finely milled and quite soft.
It's also pretty well pigmented, which makes for a a great contour. The shade is not too dark for my NC20/25 skintone and looks like a natural sunkiss/ fake tan  when applied.I love that it doesn't have any shimmer and doesn't turn orange during the day. I have very oily skin and this has pretty good staying power.

**These products were sent to me by Studio Gear Cosmetics for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**   

Wanna Buy Studio Gear Cosmetics?
Studio Gear ,world-class cosmetic and skincare products are available at Ulta Beauty locations, select Dillard's locations, and online at www.studiogearcosmetics.com.



~Enter Code GLAMGOD13 At Check Out To Receive 10% off at www.studiogearcosmetics.com.



Please stop by my social media's  Facebook-The Glam Goddess  
Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
Twitter-@Bregal89  
Youtube-TheBritters89   
Business Inquiry- bregal89@yahoo.com

Have You Tried Studio Gear Matte Bronze Yet ? 

4 comments:

  1. Could you please post a picture that's not as blurred or do a swatch? I really would like to see what the bronzer looks like on skin. I've been trying to find a matte bronzer for awhile and this one sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete