Glamie's

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox Review

As we all know, life gets in the way!  but I was super excited I finally received my Sweetheart Voxbox from Influenster and loved everything in it , this is my 4th Influenster box that I have received !!

What I Got In My Sweetheart Influenster Voxbox ?
  1. Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System 
  2. OLay Fresh Effects {Shine , Shine Go Away !} Shine Minimizing Cleanser
  3. Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response 
  4. Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bar
  5. Not Your Mothers She A Tease Volumizing Hair Spray

What I Think About These Products ?
  •  Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System  & OLay Fresh Effects {Shine , Shine Go Away !} Shine Minimizing Cleanser
 

 What Is It- A vibrating tri-tip facial cleansing brush that packs some punch ! The battery powder device reaches deep into contours, liberating skin from dirt , oil and makeup in hard to reach places for a clean thats a 400% better then basic cleansing, OLay Fresh Effects {Shine , Shine Go Away !} Shine Minimizing Cleanser is a purifying power of a mask with the fresh feel of a daily cleanser. The face wash gently lathers and reaches deep into skin to help reduce the appearance of pores.


Price Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System retails for 12.99 ,Olay Fresh Effects {Shine , Shine Go Away !} Shine Minimizing Cleanser retails for 6.99 for 5oz .

My Thoughts-I like this product , I dint think it the best thing Olay product that they have made ,but I think it is a fake out version of the Clairsonic, however The vibration in this brush is intense mostly in the handle part and really doesn't do much for my skin, the brush isn't your typical brush, it has fat rubber bristles and doesn't rotate but just vibrates kind of heavily. Olay claims it cleans 400% better than basic cleansing. Really I don't see how the brush does much but it does feel kind of good and if nothing else it increases blood flow to the skin which is never a bad thing.n..... the  cleanser the brush comes with makes my skin soft and does get rid of the oil around my nose well but I really didn't see any different in my pore size!


  •  Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Deodorant
 

 

 What Is It-Did you know there are three cause of sweat - heat ,movement and stress ? Stress sweat comes from a different gland, so it actually smells the worst . Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response In Serene Citrus is uniquely formulated to protect you from all three causes of sweat , especially stress sweat . It proven 4x more effective at protecting against stress- induced underarm wetness than the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant .


Price-Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response retails between $7.99 -$9.99.

My Thoughts-This didn't do anything different for me. Clinical Strength only has 20% of the same ingredient used in other Secret deodorants that have 19%. I really didn't notice ANY difference in reduced perspiration either- I'm definitely sticking to Dove Go Fresh I think Secret is full of talk because yeah-- my underarms are conditioned and smell nice-- but it DOESN'T DO its job of reducing wetness.

  •  Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bar
 
 What Is It-With only 180 calories per bar , you can enjoy Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go bar are guilt-free. The bars are natural , kosher and high in fiber. All bars now have more protein & more fiber,less sugar and fewer carbs !These bars are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.


Price- Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bar retails for $9.99 per box of 5 bars.

My Thoughts- I think Skinnygirl is all about advertisement and nothing else , I didn't enjoy this bar at all , It tasted like flat out bird food , it was the texture of a diet bar, chewy , gritty and grainy tasting which inst appealing to anyone I don't think , however this bar didn't make me feel any different or make me hold off longer for a meal..


  • Not Your Mothers She A Tease Volumizing Hair Spray
 
  What Is It- Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, She a Tease is a salon - formula hairspray that creates volume and lift with a firm , non crunchy hold. For big, beautiful, humidity-proof hair, shake the can, lift hair and spray .
 
 

Price-Not Your Mothers She A Tease Volumizing Hair Spray retails for $6.00

My Thoughts-The She’s A Tease Volumizing Hair Spray was the first product in the Not Your Mother’s line I tried, and I love it! This product offers great hold and your hair does not feel dirty or dull after using it.  And as an added bonus, it is infused with apple blossom and bamboo so it smells fabulous!
 
**These products were sent to me by  Influenster for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**   

Wanna Get A Voxbox ? Check It Out Here

 Please stop by my social media's  
  • Facebook- The Glam Goddess
  •  Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-@Bregal89
  • YouTube- TheBritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com   
 What did you think if your Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox ?

4 comments: