Glamie's

Thursday, February 14, 2013

NEUMA Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner

   Before I review the hair care, I would just like to add that my hair condition is very dry, frizzy and fried from a lot of colouring, hot tools and sun exposure. I’ve rarely ever been happy with any hair care in the past, and have been known to try a lot of different products.


 
 I recently discovered an absolutely fabulous hair care company that only uses beneficial plant-based ingredients in their products! Neuma was kind enough to send me a box of product for review;Neuma Moisturize Shampoo And Conditioner

I tried shampoo and conditioner from Neuma the day that I received these products on my door step! I was excited to see how the shampoo and conditioner worked on my hair! I was very impressed the minute I washed my hair! The aroma of the shampoo and conditioner were amazing! I have come to love natural product scents and these products were definitely a nice scent that was PERFECT! Not to strong and not to light of a smell! Just perfect!! They left my hair smelling wonderful during the day. These products also left my hair feeling soft and looking shiny! I love products that do this to my hair! You only have to use a little bit of these products for them to work on your hair.I was blown away by the wonderful results from this brand and this is probably my favorite. It provides enough moisture to hydrate and tame my frizzy dry hair, but provides other benefits as well, such as strengthening and removing any product build-up from your hair. And it smells wonderful! A very strong, fragrant mint smell that permeates your hair, and lingers for hours! I would almost use this just for the smell.

Before- Dry Frizz Ball /After -Smooth Soft Hair , This is after I flatiron my hair , my hair never look this smooth after I flatiron is , normally is a puffy straight frizz ball !!!

Here's why Neuma Moisture Shampoo is so great for dry hair:

•Phyto Colour Complex™ : Gentle, sulfate-free, plant-derived surfactant system that removes environmental pollutants from the hair shaft to prevent colour oxidation.
•Phyto UV Shield™ : A proprietary blend of certified organic plant extracts that enhance hue, reflectivity and vibrancy of colour.
•Sunflower Seed Oil: Provides UV protection while adding shine and shielding hair from heat damage.
•Green Tea & Grape Seed Extract: Natural antioxidants.
•Shea Butter: Adds moisture and helps smooth hair.
•Yerba Mate: Adds shine.
•Sulfate-free: Gently cleanses without stripping essential oils.
•Aroma provided by pure essential oils of Lavender, Mandarin Orange, Vanilla - true aromatherapy.


"NEUMA uses only renewable, beneficial plant-based ingredients - leaving you, and your hair, looking and feeling more beautiful. Our collection of professional performance beauty products contain ingredients which above all, do no harm - because like you, we care for earth and hair.
 
FREE OF synthetic fragrance, sulfates, parabens, 1,4-dioxane, phthalates, glutens, neurotoxins, aluminum compounds, glycols, formaldehyde donors, ureas, carcinogens, environmental pollutants - a truly sustainable brand!
     My Thoughts- All in all after trying the Neuma products, I can tell you that I was impressed with these products,I loved it because their formula helps control frizz and flyaways while restoring softness, smoothness and shine to my hair , I would purchase them again! 

**These products were sent to me by Vidal Sassoon Pro Nuema Hair Care for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**     


Wanna Buy Nuema Products?
 
Please stop by my social media's
  • Facebook- The Glam Goddess
  •  Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-@Bregal89
  • YouTube- TheBritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com    

Have Your Tried Neuma Hair Care Products Before?

6 comments:

  1. Yes - NEUMA is the real deal - amazingly beautiful - healthy hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is :) Thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  2. Neuma Is The Best!
    I Am Stylist And Have Falle In Love With This Product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That awesome !!! Glad u loved to also !

      Delete
  3. I Have Been Using These ProductsIn My Salon As A Professional And At Home For Months--All My Clients Are In Love And So Am I!

    ReplyDelete