Glamie's

Sunday, December 2, 2012

November Favorties

It blows my mind that it is already the end of November - seriously where the hell did this year go? Anyways let jump right in cause I feel like I have alot of favorite this month !! 

Lorac Eye Candy Full Face Palette I LOVE this set and I adore LORAC’s eyeshadows! They are so rich in pigment, zero fallout , a verity of looks you can do with the set of palettes you get  , each palette has there own look you can create, any wear for smokey bold to soft and natural , also you get a cream liner palette and lip/cheek palette , they both are amazing there pigmentation in each one was great ! I actually did a full review on these palettes with swatches , so I will post below !Click Here
10 Day Odacite Skincare Sampler- I was so excited to get the chance to try this skin care line , what I love the most about it that it is , organic and natural there nothing in the skin care line that will give hurt or irritate your skin, the best thing about it is that in just a matter on using the entire 10 day sampler you will see a different in just one day ,it amazing how a natural/ organic skincare line can change your skin so fast and really make a difference, I high suggest if you can order this to do so , cause it is worth ever penny , aslo I did do a full review on this sampler so I will post it below also !!Click Here


Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel-This is one my holy grail product too , ive tried many toners , but most of them burn my face like crazy and didnt really do anything for my skin , but this toner is like a miracle , it remove all the dirt , oil and everything it doesnt burn at all  but what I love the best about it is, that it lock in moisturize and sooth irritation you might have on your skin and finally it refine pores !

Lancome High Resolution Refill-3x-I looked for this brand in Google and was told to be the best eye cream. To my surprised, the review was correct. I just used it for 2 days and it did wonders to my eyes,it  gave a lift and firm the area. I love Lancome products and this is one of the best I have tried. In fact, I am hesitant to try any other eye cream in Lancome products because I am already satisfied with this one.
FRESH Lip Treatment-This SPF 15 treatment glides on your lips, imparting delectable, dependable moisture. I bought this lip balm because my lips were super chapped and the Keihls lip balm is too goopy. This while not goopy does the job but not as intensive as the label would lead you to think. I still love this product, but for daily use.
007-4
002-4 
  
Missha Perfect Cover B.B Cream- To explain quickly, BB Cream or "blemish balm" is sheer foundation-like, multi-functional cosmetic that is purported to be good for your skin. It was initially developed in Germany as a healing cream with coverage properties to help patients who have undergone plastic surgery or other cosmetic procedures. The Korean cosmetics industry took that idea and ran with it, creating various different "bb creams" that usually have skin benefits such as SPF, whitening, anti-wrinkle, and nutrients to help improve the health of your skin.This is my only BB cream that I will use , it make such a big difference in your skin , the texture is so smooth and cream and just glides right onto the skin targeting all the places that you want to cover and any flaws you wanna hide, also this heal your wrinkle that you may have making them less visible and helping you lighting your skin tone canceling out and redness you might have, I love mixing this BB cream also when I wanna little move coverage is mix it with you favorite foundation  .

 Palladio Rice Powder-This Is my holy grail oil absorbing powder , the only one that seems to work for my oily skin . This powder is a finely milled powder that is perfect to set your foundation and concealer with , you can even wear this alone just for a supper quick way to keep oils  at bay all day long . This keep my face matte and shine free all day look , just a head up , may people dont like the scent of this powder , it does have a strong old person scent , but you get use to get the more you wear it , and honestly the scent does still long it fades away .

 Covergirl Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer- Im not a fan of Covergirl products ,but I love this tinted moisturizer if i wanna quick wash of color and light coverage, I dont use it if i have a breakout but any other time i use it instead of foundation and it works really well. If you're looking for a new tinted moisturizer don't waste money on high-end or pricier brands, check our your local drugstore in the CoverGirl section!

005-2


  
Just Fab Cosmetics(Eyeshadows/Pigments)- I had the chance to review these awesome pigments ,and I was shocked , these pigments/shadows are way beyond pigmented , and have great staying power, with no fall out really , these pigments make the biggest statement on a look , the quality is beyond and amazing and they are budget friendly , also I did a full review and swatches on these as well were I talking about them and gave a full review on them - Click Here

005-3

Madison Street Beauty Pigments-Love these baby !!! These are stunning pigments , there so pigmented and beyond amazing, if you wanna bold over the top look , I suggest you check them out , the color range and everything is amazing and these are also budget friendly as well.
386532_435614903164683_1049180068_n

KISS Nail Art Paint & Stencil Kit-I love these polish only for stripping they are awesome if you like to doodle on your nails and like to have fun with stripes as far as the stencils unfortunately were difficult to use, but i would buy this product just the polishes !

Pure Ice Nail Polish ( All Night Long)-When I swatched it on my nail, I was like WOAH. This nail polish applies like a dream! I was not expecting that for such an inexpensive nail polish. The color looks perfect and opaque in two coats. I was very impressed and pleased with the formula. It also dried fairly quick, has a nice glossy finish, even without a top coat. I know this color is probably very dupeable but honestly, this is the best blue nail polish I have in my collection. It is soooo flipping gorgeous! The purple duochrome is very faint and barely noticeable on the nails, which makes me a little sad but I still love how perfectly blue this polish is. If you don't already have a color like this or you want one with a better formula, you should pick this one up!

nails



 What Are Your Favorite This Month ?
Please stop by my social media's

Instagram-Bregal89
Twitter-Bregal89
Youtube-Thebritters89
Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

Have Any Request For Me ? Please Leave Them Below !!

2 comments: