Glamie's

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Makeup Haul

Hi Glamie's I hope you all had a great Christmas  I sure did , Today I'll share with you  all the makeup goodies that I got for Christmas from my BIG SEEEEEESTER :)
As Many of you know I'm a nail polish junkie/makeup guru and my collection seem to grow every month to a bigger and bigger stash of goodies , So let jump in and see what I got 

Let start with the nail polish goodies first!

 Studio M Nail Lacquer


Holiday Splendor-Green Holo Glitter In A Squishy Green Jelly Base
Glitterati- Gold Glitter W/Bar Red Glitter In A Clear Base
Dazzle Me-Deep & Light Blur Bar Glitter In A Clear Base

First Impressions - I have tried these 3 all out and I love them all , they look super awesome was an accent nail . I cant wait to go and get some more of these , for $2.99 I'm sure Ill will be getting a lot more of these .


Milani Nail Lacquer 


Pink Flare( 552) -Light Pink With Holographic Glitter And Small Pink Shimmer In Clear Base
Teal(582)Blue Teal , Green & Sliver Large Hexagonal Glitters With Small Blue Glitter In A Clear Base

First Impression- I was impressed by these!  There are some great, unique colors in here with lots of pigment and depth and ton of fun glitter shades.


Loreal Diamond Collection Nail Varnish 


 Sparklicious(605) Sliver Holo Glitter With Small Mini Sliver Glitters In A Clear Base
The Bigger The Better(603) Black Holo Glitters With Small Mini Sliver Glitters In A Clear Base
Fancy Me (604) Red Holo Glitter With Small Mini Red/Gold Glitters In a Red Base


First Impressions-  I really like this color and love that it is so versatile. I can wear this any time in the year and they still can be a statement polish all year long .

Maybelline Color Show Sequin


Rose Bling(825)Medium Fuchsia And Holographic Glitter And Pink Micro Glitter
Sapphire Masquerade(830)Bright Royal Purple Blue With Large Fuchsia Hex Glitter
Ruby Rhinestones(800)  Various Sizes Of Red Glitter With Deep Red  Micro Glitter In A Redish Base Coat

First Impressions-If you into glitter polishes then I definitely recommend these. They're super inexpensive and totally worth the price considering many polishes now a days are $8+.

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss

Grapevine(310)Creme Pastel Purple
Lasting Love(180)Berry Red
Vio-last(300) Metallic Deep Purple
Tickled Pink(165)Creme Pink
Constant Caribbean (290)Deep Teal Blue
Forever Festive(185) Deep Red Frost 

First Impressions-If you are looking for a quick way to polish your nails, you would be hard pressed to find a better choice than Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss. It does not require a base coat or top coat and dries in an impressive five minutes. 

Revlon Photoready Primer +Eyeshadow Palettes

Watercolors(520) 
Avant-Grande(525)
Graffiti( 510)

 First Impressions-They were much more pigmented than I thought they would be. The apply smoothly and evenly. I like that it gives you different option for looks.

 EOS Lip Balms
056-1


Tangerine
Lemon Drop
Honey Suckle Honey Dew

First Impression- This really isnt a first impression  Ive used these many times, and it is one of the only chapstick I will use , i love everything about them and now they make my lips feel and how moisturizing they are and they taste and smell yummy .

 Loreal Colour Riche Caresse Lipsticks 

Blushing Sequin(172) Hot Pink

First Impressions When I first applied it, it was very smooth and creamy. I wanted more of a brighter hue, so I kept building the color until I was happy with it. Let me tell you that I am absolutely in love with this color!


Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Millions 

First Impressions-If you want a lot of glitter, this is not quite enough, but if you want a great mascara that separates and lengthens, this is it. It is as good as the more expensive I usually buy

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eye shadows

Audacious Asphalt (15) Charcoal Grey
Painted Purple(20) Pastel Purple

First Impressions- I think there is something for everyone in this collection. Some may prefer the neutrals, while others may opt for the more unique or edgy brights. Either way you can't lose with any of them, especially for the price!

Loreal Infalliable Eyeshdaows
 
 Primped & Precious(507)Limited Edition- Med Sliver With Shimmer
Glistening Garnet(557)Wine Red With Sliver Shimmer
Blinged & Brilliant(607)Limited Edition-Peachy Bronze With Shimmer
Endless Sea(337) Aqua With Green Blue Gold Shimmer
Gold Imperial(407) Limited Edition-Cool Light Gold With Shimmer
Golden Emerald(335) Forest Green With Gold Shimmer

First Impressions-My first thoughts on there were wow! They are so pigmented the colours are really rich, there is a small amount of fall out when applying them which I will get into a little more soon
  
 Please stop by me social media's 

Instagram-Bregal89
Twitter-Bregal89
Youtube-Thebritters89
Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

What Did You Get For Christmas ?

12 comments:

  1. GREAT Christmas, you desvere it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing haul! You got a lot of great products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have all those nail polishes :) You luck girl :)

    http://sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl! I am not following back but your links to Twitter and Facebook are not working for me. Can you send me them or find/follow me and I'll follow back?
    Sandra
    www.momsmakeupstash.com
    @makeupjunkie19

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Maybelline Color Show Sequin" collection are gorgeous. I wish you a happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul!
    Follow me? Chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete