Glamie's

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Madison Street Beauty Review


 Today I am very excited to bring you a review on a new brand of products that I was able to try for the first time.  As I have mentioned before, I have been using mineral makeup for a while now.  I'm always looking for new brands to try and this one is a home run! First off, I came across Madison Street Beauty when I was searching through Etsy, looking at all their mineral make up they sell on there (that I had just discovered!) and let me tell you this…Etsy is the place to be for mineral make up! And Madison Street Beauty is a HIGHLY recommended place to purchase your mineral make up from:) I am very impressed 


 
What Is It 
Madison Street Beauty natural mineral makeup Madison Street Beauty offers 100% natural mineral makeup including eye shadow, foundation, concealer, eye liner, brow powder, eyeshadow primer, blush, bronzer, highlighter, setting powder, lip balm and a wide selection of vegan cosmetics: www.madisonstreetbeauty.etsy.com

MADISON STREET BEAUTY
*Handmade *All-Natural *Chemical-Free *Never Expires *Never Tested on Animals *Hypoallergenic *Eco-Friendly *Fragrance-Free *Oil & Talc Free *Great for all skin 

Colors I received
-#039 Pink Tulip(Deep Magenta Pink)
-#016 Electric Periwinkle( Deep Royal Blue)
-#088 Island Sunset( Peachy Orange Coral)
-066 Spring Green(Earth Tone Green Green Shimmer) 
-#14 Midnight( Matte Jet Black)
-#073 Fuchsia ( Pearl Pastel Purple Pink W/ Blue Shimmer)
-#100 Wild Mulberry (Mauve Pink W/Sliver Shimmer) 
-#001 Stardust( Pure White W/Shimmer)
-#050 Mermaid ( Teal W/Teal Shimmer)
-#026 Skyline(Black/Charcoal Grey W/Glitter)

018-2
015-2 

Pigment and Texture
 This are very great quality pigments , the texture is very smooth , I did notice some have a ball type from in the jar but if you just tap your brush into the jar it breaks down into pigment from, each one I tried they were all smooth , not grainy just guilds on when applying them to the eye even if some of them have glitter/ shimmer in them . The pigmentation is beyond great , everyone I swatch was so pigmented , they are all true to color and pack a mega punch of color to a look !

Staying Power
 The staying power too these are great , I have tried  all these for more the 12 hours and they each stay on so well, no fallout or creasing but  of course I do recommend a primer since they are pigments , if you dont wear a primer, you might have fall out / creasing and not as bright of a pigment if you dont use a primer, but that also depending on what type of skin type you have and if you have oil or dry eyelids, but most of all these have mega good staying power , I was shocked , but super pleased.
706120_435614903164683_1049180068_o


Packaging and Price 
Madison Street Beauty  is super affordable for what you get and the quality of the products  a full size 5 gram jar $4.99 & a sample .3 grams in a 5gram jar $2.50, I dont think you can beat that price , trust me it worth it ! The packaging is basic , it is a normal clear twist jar with the labels on the bottom stating( product name, how much product you get & what product it is )I do like that packaging since it is clear it is easy to find what product your looking for , I like that is basic and not so over the time , sometime less it more ...



 My Thoughts-I have thoroughly enjoyed using my Madison Street Beauty mineral eye colors; I can't say enough about how pretty they are, how smoothly they apply, and what amazing staying-power they have. (And the value is insane!) I am now a customer for life! I'm so hoping that you have been inspired to check them out as well!

**These products were sent to me by a Madison Street Beauty for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.** 



Madison Street Beauty Social Media's 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MadisonStreetBeauty
Twitter: twitter.com/MadisonSBeauty
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/madisonsbeauty
 
 Please stop by my social media's 

Instagram-Bregal89
Twitter-Bregal89
Youtube-Thebritters89
Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

  Have you tried Madison Street Beauty Before ? What are your favorite pigments from them ?

2 comments: