Hi Glam's wanna know how to achieve this look , keep on reading as I explain in a step by step tutorial !!
- Apply a white base all over the lid ,I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Define your crease with a purple eyeliner or anything that is a purple base , I used Milani Shadow Eyez 12hr Pencil in Royal Purple.
- Apply a pigmented purple eyeshadow to the purple crease you made above , blending upward following the shape of your eyebrow, I used Sugarpill Poison Plus Eye Shadow.
- Take a flat eye shadow brush and a pink eyeshadow and apply to the outer corner of the eyelid, I used NYX Hot Pink .
- With the same flat brush as before apply a orange eyeshadow to the middle on the eyelid blending into the pink , I used NYX Hot Orange.
- Take a small eyeshadow brush and apply a yellow eyeshadow to the inner corner of the top and bottom lid of the eye and blend into the orange , I used NYX Mellow Yellow.
- With a fluffy brush apply a sparkly pigment all over the purple blending out the harsh line blending all the way to the brow , I used Madison Street Beauty in Stardust .
- Take a small eyeliner brush and blend the same hot pink you used before into the middle of your lower lashline , also taking the purple shade blending it into the outer corner of the the lower lashline .
- Apply winged liner, I used , I used Essence Gel Liner in Paris at Midnight .
- Tightline & apply liner to the lower lash line , I used Milani black kohl liner.
- Apply mascara, I used Covergirl Lash Blast .
- Clean up any fall out !!
Please stop by me social media's
Facebook-The Glam Goddess
Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com