Glamie's

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Acid Sunset Eye Tutorial

Hi Glam's wanna know how to achieve this look , keep on reading as I explain in a step by step tutorial !!



  1.  Apply a white base all over the lid ,I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  2. Define your crease with a purple eyeliner or anything that is a purple base , I used Milani Shadow Eyez 12hr Pencil in  Royal Purple.
  3. Apply a pigmented purple eyeshadow to the purple crease you made above , blending upward following the shape of your eyebrow, I used Sugarpill Poison Plus Eye Shadow.
  4. Take a flat eye shadow brush and a pink eyeshadow and apply to the outer corner of the eyelid, I used NYX Hot Pink .
  5. With the same flat brush as before apply a orange eyeshadow to the middle on the eyelid blending into the pink , I used NYX Hot Orange.
  6. Take a small eyeshadow brush and apply a yellow eyeshadow to the inner corner of the top and bottom lid of the eye and blend into the orange , I used NYX Mellow Yellow.
  7. With a fluffy brush apply a sparkly pigment all over the purple blending out the harsh line blending all the way to the brow , I used Madison Street Beauty in Stardust .
  8. Take a small eyeliner brush  and blend the same hot pink you used before into the middle of your lower lashline , also taking the purple shade blending it into the outer corner of the the lower lashline .
  9.   Apply  winged liner, I used , I used Essence Gel Liner in Paris at Midnight .
  10. Tightline & apply liner to the lower lash line , I used Milani black kohl liner.
  11. Apply mascara, I used Covergirl Lash Blast .
  12. Clean up any fall out !!

Please stop by me social media's

Instagram-Bregal89
Twitter-Bregal89
Youtube-Thebritters89
Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I have to try it :)
    Thank you for following me, I like your blog, so I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete