Glamie's

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tarte Matte Watterproof Bronzer

Description
Just like Tarte's best-selling mineral powder bronzer, this matte waterproof bronzer delivers just the right amount of a sun-burnished glow and doubles as an easy contouring powder. Infused with natural, skin-softening mineral pigments, this waterproof bronzer helps improve skin's texture, tone, and clarity all day long while withstanding humidity and moisture.






Skinvigorating ingredients:

  • Vitamins A & E: act as antioxidants to fight free radical damage

  • Vitamin C: an antioxidant that fights free radical damage and prevents oxidative stress and premature signs of aging while brightening skin

  • Water: delivers and retains moisture

  • Mineral pigments: known for their soothing and softening properties

  • Paraben free

  • Phthalate free

  • Sodium lauryl sulfate free

  • Petrolatum free

  • Synthetic fragrance free

  • Synthetic dye free

  • No Animal testing
     

  • Using Tarte's kabuki brush, gently buff directly onto skin or over foundation where the sun would naturally bronze; cheekbones, chin, nose, and forehead.



    • Pros
      • Blends easily
      • Doesn't appear cakey
      • Easy to apply
      • Good pigmentation
      • Long-lasting 
      Cons
      • None
      Best Uses
      • Anytime 
      • Daytime Faking
      • A tan Hint of color 
      • Contouring & highlighting


      Thoughts-I use this during the day as my bronzer and even a blush if I am in a hurry. I also used it on my eyes and it looks so natural, my face just had this glow and did not look fake baked or anything. I love the packaging and mirror. It is really sturdy and pretty! The powder is buildable, so I don't have to worry about looking like I have caked on powder when I apply throughout the day. I love how long lasting and natural the finish is!I really like this bronzer and I must say it is comparable to NARS laguna bronzer. I love how it is comparable matte and waterproof!

      Pricing-$29.00
      Rated- 4.8 Out Of 5

      3 comments:

      1. that really does sound really nice. I wish i could get a hold of tarte!
        xx

        http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

        ReplyDelete
      2. Your blog is beautiful, I'm following now! This product sounds amazing. :)

        xo
        Rachel

        ReplyDelete
      3. OMG I didn't know it's waterproof haha, I must get this bronzer asap, It looks like a pretty good product:)
        Thanks for the review, much love from a new follower!<3

        ReplyDelete