Glamie's

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Makeup Collection

Hello Beauties, this is a look into my makeup collections, please if you would like too see swatches or no where I bought the products, pricing , or anything about them , Please leave me a comment and i would be glad to tell you about my goodies... I hope u enjoy my collections , and would love to see yours.

Face Primers


Foundations


Concealers


Powders


Brighteners



Bronzers



Blushes


Palettes

Eyeshadows


Eye Primers



Eyeliners

Mascara


Lippies


Brushes

ENJOY!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Next time you're looking for a new concealer check out Revlon Photoready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you organized everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you have so many make-up collection. I notice you have so many eye make-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph- i will def be getting that, ive heard great things about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome collection. I have a decent amount of eye shadows, but diff want more pallets. I only have one BH cosmetics one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice collection! Love it! I'm an eye product junkie, myself, but lately I've been really hoarding lots of bronzers and blush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooow nice collection girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am getting there....lol!! I just bought a whole bunch of new things from Mary Kay last night and I think I broke my bank doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a great way to post a collection, i may steal the picture idea from you ;] don't worry, i'll give you credit!

    http://xmissxmaryxemm.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beth -i love mary kay.. i have a few thing from them.. i love satin hands and the face powders.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ps. id like to follow you back but it seems that the followers book has disappeared :( I will try later :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You seriously have a lot of make-up I thought I had a lot
    I have also a lot of too faced, love it
    I follow you you follow me at http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com/
    I hope to see you soon at my blog
    and left a comment if you like
    we love comments

    ReplyDelete