Glamie's

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Benefit -They're Real! Mascara

Benefit -They're Real! Mascara

 
What it is:
A jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts, and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look.   


What it does:
This mascara features an exclusive brush specially designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing, glossy formula revealing lashes you never knew you had! Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length and volume beyond belief. The precision bristles on the custom-domed tip lift, define, and curl even your tiniest lashes. The end result is luxurious, silky lashes that won't smudge, clump, or dry out.

Research results:
-94% saw dramatic length and volume*
-90% saw base-to-tip curl*
-94% saw visible lift*
-100% saw long-wearing results*
-*Results observed in a consumer panel survey

 

Thoughts-

For years I have been a devoted Dior Mascara Junkie- switching back and forth between Black Out/Extase. I am now considering jumping ship!
I was impressed not only by the bold black pigment of the mascara, but the lengthening and defining as well! I use one to two individual false eyelashes on the corner of each eye for an extra oomph effect for nights out, and this mascara blends the rest of my lashes in PERFECTLY with the false ones!
Definitely worth it- and will purchase again.
Pricing-$22
What your Favorite Mascara?

3 comments:

  1. I'm surprised at the good review for this. I got a sample size of this at Sephora & thought that it was the worst mascara I have ever used. It clumped all my lashes together & stayed super sticky through out the day (my hair was sticking to my lashes every 5 minutes).
    I love my Maybelline One by One! Best mascara I've ever owned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to hear because i just ordered the travel size i am a true covergirl lash blast girl..but curious of trying something new !! i just had on my mind wondering if you had a blog post about it :)

    ReplyDelete