Glamie's

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Benefit Ring My Bella eau de toilette

Ring My Bella

Benefit has launched a new fragrance in the Crescent Row collection, Ring My Bella. Like the prior entries in the series, 2009′s Laugh With Me Lee Lee, Something About Sofia and My Place or Yours Gina and 2010′s Garden of Good & Eva, Lookin to Rock Rita and So Hooked on Carmella, the new fragrance is based on a fictional character; in this case, she is someone who has just opened a lingerie shop in the neighborhood.

Ring My Bella is a fruity floral; notes include rose, lily, jasmine, peony, patchouli, vanilla and white musk.* An Ulta Exclusive*

Pricing- $36 Dollars
Smells Amazing.


Do  You Have A Favorite Benefit Scent?

2 comments:

  1. wow your page is just gorgeous! Thank you for following my blog :) Btw this might sound weird, but you have a perfect shaped lips ^_^

    ReplyDelete