Glamie's

Monday, January 7, 2013

Neuma Hair Care Review

What Is It
A line of  hair products that are free of everything that is bad for your hair , there is  ZERO synthetic fragrance, sulfates, parabens, 1,4-dioxane, phthalates, glutens, neurotoxins,
aluminum compounds, glycols, formaldehyde donors, ureas, carcinogens, environmental
pollutants – simply a genuine, sustainable brand., check out there page for a full list Click It.
Neuma uses only renewable, beneficial plant-based ingredients - leaving you, and your hair, looking and feeling more beautiful. Our collection of professional performance beauty products contain ingredients which above all, do no harm - because like you, we care for earth and hair., free of synthetic fragrance, sulfates, parabens, 1,4-dioxane, phthalates, glutens, neurotoxins, aluminum compounds, glycols, formaldehyde donors, ureas, carcinogens, environmental pollutants - a truly sustainable brand. Renewable, beneficial plant-based ingredients
  • Certified Organic Extracts
  • 85% post consumer recycled bottles
  • 100% certified wind power
  • 100% recycled fiber containers
Neume was a wide selection of product for whatever your hair might need, If you need more moisturize , they got one for it,  need one for repair they got that too , they also have styling , renew, voulme & smoothing products .


What I Receive & About The Products 

Neuma Argan Treatment-
 Restorative formula absorbs instantly to revive, strengthen and return shine. Non-greasy formula aids in styling by helping to reduce blow dry time.Leaves hair smooth and silky with brilliant shine. I really enjoyed what this product does for my hair , I have very curly,dry , frizzy hair and this help it so much , I just applied a pump of it to my hair and dried it and my hair has still curly , but the curls  where pretty this time , they where not frizzy or anything like there normally are, they were smooth soft bouncy curls like something a celeb would be rocking on the red carpet. This product doesn't weigh your hair down at all and it doesn't make your hair oily/greasy at all , if you want smooth sleek hair , you need this product in your hair collection !!

Neuma NeuSmooth Revitalizing Masque-
Smoothing things out.
This calming masque helps revive dry, brittle or damaged hair by adding strength, smoothness and shine. A proprietary blend of plant extracts and essential oils, Phyto Colour ComplexTM maximizes colour hue, vibrancy and longevity while Phyto UV ShieldTM, an exclusive blend of plant nutrients, protects colour from UVA & UVB oxidation. 
Leaves hair feeling stronger, healthier and more manageable. I apply this after cleansing with shampoo, apply thoroughly to hair. Wait 2-3 minutes. Rinse , HOLY HAIR I saw a difference in my hair after only once use , my hair was so smooth and fresh looking after I used this mask , normally after I wash my hair , my hair is very tangling after I get outta the shower , but when I applied this it was like I applied a miracle to my hair , I  continued to use this mask on my hair weekly and each time I felt my hair was getting stronger and less week , I applied this mask about one a week to my head of hair !!

Neuma Blowdry Loiton-
 Weightless formula adds hold, manageability and protection to any blow out.Hair feels soft, smooth and with added shine.Helps prevent damage from styling and hot tools.Enriched formula soothes hair and controls frizz.. I really like the smoothness this high quality cream gives my hair. It really does make a great companion to accomplishing a professional looking at home blow out. I'm happy to add this to my list of favorite blow dry creams and serum, Ive never thought id be replacing CHI Silk Infusion, but it so once it , I think this one knock them out of the ballpark .

Neuma Smoothing Creme- 
Unique crème locks in moisture while delivering weightless shine. Tames and smoothes frizz and flyaways. Provides heat protection and humidity resistance. Leaves hair silky smooth with shimmering shine. Got fly away's, babyhairs , or just have that hair that wont stay in place , well then here is the product you are gonna need , this is so great on wet or dry hair , I prefer to use it on dry hair after I flat iron my hair, since that is when I need to tame though crazy little hairs, this work so well , this doesn't leave and white creme residue on the hair after you apply or anything , just make your hair look very sleek and well tamed 


Neuma NeuSmooth Shampoo-
A soothing indulgence for your hair.This gentle formula cleanses and helps tame dry, damaged, frizzy hair. Its luxurious lather nourishes to smooth and hydrate unruly hair. A proprietary blend of plant extracts and essential oils, Phyto Colour ComplexTM maximizes colour hue, vibrancy and longevity while Phyto UV ShieldTM, an exclusive blend of plant nutrients, protects colour from UVA & UVB oxidation. Leaves hair feeling smoother with added silkiness and sheen.This is such a  gentle shampoo ,cleanses hair without the use of harsh detergents. It foams up into a luxurious lather to provide a soothing experience in the shower, all while adding nourishing benefits to unruly strands. Use this rich masque to leave locks feeling stronger, healthier and more manageable. Just two to three minutes once a week is all it takes to help revive brittle, dry damaged hair.

Neuma NeuSmooth Leave -On-Condition-
 Time to smooth it over.
Moisture infused leave-on conditioner soothes and protects hair. A proprietary blend of plant extracts and essential oils, Phyto Colour ComplexTM maximizes colour hue, vibrancy and longevity while Phyto UV ShieldTM, an exclusive blend of plant nutrients, protects colour from UVA & UVB oxidation. Use on wet hair for tangle free conditioning or on dry hair to restore shine, eliminate frizz or define curls and waves. Helps restore condition and sheen while reducing frizz.This leave-on treatment contains tangle-free properties and eliminates frizz on dry or wet hair; it’s also perfect for taming and adding definition to curls. The moisture rich formula helps make strands soft and protect them against harsh environmental elements for a smooth look without any added weight. 


Neuma Renew Shampoo- 
Sulfate-free, color-extending formula with UV Guard™gently cleanses all hair types leaving hair feeling fresh and more manageable.Removes product build-up and any minerals left by hard water. Strengthens hair while it de-tangles and smoothes flyaways.After I dried and brushed my hair, I found that my hair was softer and stronger than before and it de-tangled my hair somewhat and made it easier to brush. I also found that it removed the build-up of hair oils and other things from the roots of my hair making it feel less oily/greasy. It gave my hair slightly more volume as well. The softness of my hair lasted throughout the night and day unlike most shampoos and conditioners I've tried

Neuma Renew Condition-
 Lightweight conditioner detangles and nourishes hair.Balances moisture while it helps protects and control frizz and flyaways. Strengthening ingredients enhance hair condition without build-up to deliver healthier, more alive hair. Color-extending formula with UV Guard™ adds strength and lasting shine.


Neuma Volume Shampoo-
 Sulfate-free, color-extending formula with UV Guard™ gently cleanses while adding weightless body.Hair is left feeling thicker, fuller and static-free.  Antioxidant rich formula strengthens, detangles, smoothes and helps control flyaways. Gives hair dimension with added shine.My Hair was so so soft when I use this , It gave my hair tons of volume ,and I didnt have to use any products at all in my hair after I used this shampoo!

Neuma Moisture Shampoo-
 Sulfate –free, color-extending formula with UV Guard gently cleanses hair without stripping it of its natural moisture and essential oils.Luxuriously rich creamy lather nurtures hair while restoring moisture balance, resisting humidity and leaving hair feeling soft and smooth.. It really leaves your hair smelling fresh and clean. The shampoo is sulfate-free, yet lathers so richness which is something I miss from my normal shampoo. As soon as you rinse your hair, it feels soft and silky, even before you condition.

Neuma Moisture Condition-
 Moisture infused conditioner leaves hair feeling soft, silky and more manageable.Color-extending formula with UV Guard helps lock in moisture to resist humidity.Detangles, smoothes and helps reduce damage due to combing and heat styling.

Neuma Moisture Intensive Masque-  
Rehydrate thirsty hair with an extra dose of moisture. This ultra rich hydrating treatment deeply penetrates to condition, strengthen and smooth while controlling frizz.Featuring a proprietary blend of plant extracts and essential oils, Phyto Colour Complex™ maximizes colour hue, vibrancy and longevity while Phyto UV Shield™, an exclusive blend of plant nutrients, protects colour from UVA & UVB oxidation.I loved it because their formula helps control frizz and flyaways while restoring softness, smoothness and shine to my hair.

My Thoughts- I was so blown away by all there products, there isnt one bad thing I could say about this line of product , every product did something great for my hair, I also love how the line of product is so VEGAN friendly , which is so great for your hair so your never gonna put harsh chemicals on your hair ever. If you can get your hands on this product line you should , because I think this need to be in everyone's hair collections !!

 Please stop by me social media's 

Instagram-Bregal89
Twitter-Bregal89
Youtube-Thebritters89
Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
Have You Tried Neuma Products ? What Is Your Favorites From There Line ?

2 comments: