Glamie's

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Glitter Lip Tutorial

Hi Glam's

 Want learn how to get glitter lips , Check out my easy 3 step instructions below !!

Purple Lips
1. Scrub your lips with a lip scrub.
2. Apply a purple liner to the lips, I used Jordana Sliver Lilac Lip Liner.
3. Apply purple glitter.

Blue Lips
1. Scrub your lips with a lip scrub.
2. Apply a blue liner to the lips, I used Sephora glitter liner in Navy Blue.
3. Apply blue glitter.

Green Lips
1. Scrub your lips with a lip scrub. 

2. Apply a green liner to the lips. I used Sephora glitter liner in Forest Green.
3. Apply green glitter.

Pink Lips
1. Scrub your lips with a lip scrub.
2. Apply a pink liner to the lips, I used NYX Dolly Pink.
3. Apply pink glitter.

 Please stop by me social media's 




Instagram-Bregal89

Twitter-Bregal89

Youtube-Thebritters89
Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. Woah, the green ones look amazing!!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday Gorgeous! That is a cool effect!
    I love a three day weekend-now if only the kiddo wasn’t fighting off a cold!
    Hope this finds you doing super awesome and hopefully enjoying some rest and sunshine!
    Ciao ciao for now~
    Sincerely,
    Cherelynn
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot
    P.S. Remember, TEEN WEEK starts Feb 1st and the giveaways are HUGE plus celeb written teen posts!

    ReplyDelete