Glamie's

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Batiste Dry Shampoo Scent ( Tropical Scent )

Since I don't like having to wash my hair every day, I am highly intrigued by all of the dry shampoo products on the market. So I was happy when I has giving the chance to try out Batiste Dry Shampoo.. 

What Is Dry Shampoo-Powdered shampoos are designed to work without water. They are typically based on powders such as starch, silica or talc, and are intended to physically absorb excess sebum from the hair before being brushed out. Those with dark hair may prefer to use brown powders such as cocoa or carob powder.




About Batiste
Batiste Dry Shampoo is the quick and convenient way to get soft, clean and fresh smelling hair, without water. Batiste offers an instant fix by revitalizing greasy, dull and lifeless hair. Batiste thickens thin fly-away hair and adds texture and body for that easy style solution. Simply spray it on and comb it out.

What Are the Benefits Of Dry Shampoo  
  • oily roots 
  •  boosts body 
  • giving dull,
  • lifeless hair the makeover it needs without any water.
Before

What Is It?-Dry shampoo is a super-fine powder that comes in spray-on, dust-on and shake-on forms. Its main purpose is to soak up the oil your scalp produces, which is what makes our hair look dirty. This brilliant cylinder of dust can literally take the hair from looking oily and limp to looking freshly blown out in one quick POOF!  Consider it like facial blotting papers, but for your hair.

How to use it: Shake can well. Hold can 30 centimeters" from hair. Lift sections of hair and lightly spray scalp and roots of each section. Fluff. Wait a 1 minutes, then brush hair well. Style hair as desired.

Scent -I love the scent, It is a very light scent of coconut , and many other tropical scent it smell tanning lotion which I love the smell of . I do not find it over powering at all I think it quite and refreshing  long lasting , it didnt smell to fade at all . 

After ( 1. Apply The Dry Shampoo , 2 Brushing It Out , 3 Finish Look )


Price /Packaging- The price is dirt cheap for what you get , it isnt over priced like many other dry shampoo's you find in the drugstores/highend stores. The packagaing is your typical aerosol can , this one is nicely decorated with tropical flower and a yellow background surely scream tropical paradise.

My Thoughts-I 've tried a few other dry shampoos and this is the best! I no longer have to look further, this stuff works great if u dont feel like washing your hair every day just spray this on and ur good to go.. the one thing is that you have to brush it out good cuz or else youll have white spots were your sprayed it but other than that, it does absorb the extra oil! It  did leave a white powder, even after brushing off, but im pretty sure that because I have black hair !!
 


**These products were sent to me by Batiste Dry Shampoo  for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**   


Where To Purchase Batiste ?
Twitter 

Please Stop By My Social Media's

Facbook-The Glam Goddess 
Instagram- _Glam_Goddess_
Twitter-@Bregal89
YT-The Britters89
Business Inquiry-Bregal89@yahoo.com   

Have You Tried Batiste Dry Shampoo ? What Is Your Favorite Scent ?

6 comments:

  1. So how was the scent of this? Was it fruity? Long-lasting? Overpowering? I have the original one because I don't like the smell of blush. How is this scent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi , I have included in the post about the scent, It is a very fresh coconut scent with and tanning lotion smell , very beachy , it is not over powering and all and this listed all day in my hair .. Thanks

      Delete
    2. Sometimes I'm such a smacked-ass ahahaa, I probably skipped right over that. Thanks for still repeating yourself!

      Delete
  2. Happy Monday Gorgeous! Looks good- I like a dry shampoo for traveling!
    I love a three day weekend-now if only the kiddo wasn’t fighting off a cold!
    Hope this finds you doing super awesome and hopefully enjoying some rest and sunshine!
    Ciao ciao for now~
    Sincerely,
    Cherelynn
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot
    P.S. Remember, TEEN WEEK starts Feb 1st and the giveaways are HUGE plus celeb written teen posts!

    ReplyDelete