Glamie's

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Anastasia Beverly Hills Hyper Color Brow & Hair Powder Review

I am really excited to share with you my review on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow & Hair Powder.  I have been interested in a dip-dye-do for a long time but  never had the guts to do it !! I'm going to show you how you can easily achieve temporary dip dyed locks in five fun colors or mix and match for awesome ombre effects ,It gives a fun alternative to dying your hair but without sacrificing the color payoff!


 What Is It
Instant Gratification. Get an intense flash of color without dying, bleaching, or spending hours in the salon. Apply to brows with an angled brush or rub the powder onto the tips of your hair or streak it for outrageously fabulous looks that wash out with ease. Set with hair spray when applying to hair or Hypercolor Brow Gel when applying to the brows.

What I Received:
HYPERCOLOR Brow & Hair Powder(5 Shades)
Teal Tornado
In The Pink
Megawatt Green
Ultra Violet
Electric Blue 
How To:
These are just ridiculously easy to use! You literally just rub/wipe the color right into your hair. Anastasia recommends wearing a towel, prepping hair with a conditioner or styling product, and using gloves
 Pro Tips
HAIR
1. Prep hair with a light application of glossing cream, styling wax, or leave-in conditioner.
2. Separate your hair into sections and apply color by sandwiching your hair in between your fingers or a cosmetic sponge and the HYPERCOLOR BROW & HAIR POWDER compact, gliding the color on. We recommend using gloves and a towel around your shoulders to avoid color transferring onto your hands or clothing.
3. Set with hairspray, spraying 10-12 inches away from your colored hair and misting lightly.
4. To remove, shampoo 1-2 times. 


BROWS 
 (suitable for all colors of Anastasia Beverly Hills HYPERCOLOR Powder EXCEPT "In the Pink")
1. Prep brow hair with a light application of Brow Fix. Prepping the brow helps the HYPERCOLOR Brow and Hair powder to adhere to your hair.
2. Apply the HYPERCOLOR BROW & HAIR POWDER using an angled brush with light strokes. Build the color for a more intense finish.
3. To complete your look, set your brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel or Lash Genius Clear Waterproof Topcoat for an all-day hold.

 
 Pigment & Texture
As you can see these powder are no joke . The Hypercolor powders go on completely true to the color in the pan they are crazy pigmented. You are going to get very intense and vivid colors with the Hypercolor Powders. After some very slight initial fading, the color stays on until you wash it out. The texture is a very hard yet chalky formula , with minimum fallout in the pan, these can be messy so I would suggest to use glove and do in the bathroom where you have easy clean up... it worth all the mess !!!
Ultra -Violet, In The Pink ,Electric Blue,Teal Tornado , Mega Watt Green
Staying Power 
The staying power is pretty amazing , I did have some fading at the end of the day but nothing serious , most of the shades where still noticeable, I do think spraying your hair with hair spray is key to making this hair powder stay in you hair all day and locking in all the powder so nothing transfer onto you or your clothing .
  Packaging & Price  
The packaging I received is a little different then what you will received in the stores. I received a nice white paper like box with a color blocked print on the front indicating the name of what I was getting and the brand label , inside is the 5  hair/brow powders , all the powder are encased in a black plastic container with a clear top with the Anastasia Beverly Hills logo , also each pan has a label on the bottle stating the color of the product , However when you purchase these in the store that packaging will be somewhat different then what I describe above. There are five available colors, and each are sold separately ($12.50 USD, $16.25 CAD).
My Thoughts- I think this product is ingenious, the quality is great and the pricing is average. I will definitely be using these again for my hair and for featured makeup looks, I think these would be a fun item for anyone to have in the makeup collection . These are by far the most pigmented "chalking" type powders I've used on my hair . 
 
 **These products were sent to me by Anastasia Beverly Hills for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**  

Wanna Buy Anastasia Beverly Hills Products ?
~ You Can Find These at Ulta Stores, Sephora's & Anastasia Beverly Hills Website ~

 Please stop by my social media's 
Twitter-@Bregal89
Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
Youtube-TheBritters89
Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
 

Have You Tried Anastasia Beverly Hills Hyper Color Brow & Hair Powder? What Is Your Favorite Shade?

1 comment:

  1. So cool, I wasn't expecting something like this from Anastasia!

    ReplyDelete