Glamie's

Monday, May 2, 2011

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask are a natural home treatment that help dry up acne, pimples, black head, shrink pores ,relaxes tired muscles ans ease tension line one your face and neck. This mask is super simply , apply the mask to your clean face and neck( apply generously )and within minutes it firm and hard with a cool minty tingle drawing out impurities from your pores, let dry for 15 mins ( should be all hard by then) and then rinse with warm water and a washcloth and you will have one refreshing face , it will leave you face feeling smooth  , refreshed and feeling clean. You can find these product at beauty supply store from $3-5 dollars super cheap for mask .



My Thoughts- I love it , I do not have problem skin or acne , but I use this product about 2 time a week for a relaxing mask , it feel so nice one the skin since it cold and creamy i also us it for when my face get oil  in the summer , it seems to absorb all the oil with is super nice , cause no one want to look like an oil sleek =] anyways it super affordable and does the job well for smoothing the skin out for a refreshed look.

1 comment:

  1. I love this mask, especially since I do have oily/problem skin. Did you know it comes in a giant tub at Sally's?

    I really like this background, btw. It's SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete