Glamie's

Friday, May 13, 2011

Face Of The Day

FOTD: Pink Popsicle

Face:

Almay TLC Foundation( Ivory)
Benefit Stay Dont Spray Concealer
Benefit Powderflauge
Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder
Benefit Coralista Blush
SmashBox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder


Eyes:

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil(Milk)
Wet N Wild Spoiled Brat  Color Icon (Pink On The Lid)(Black In The Crease)(Sliver Inner Corner)
Nyx Single Eyeshadow (White On The Brow Bone)
SmashBox Limitless Liner Pen(Black On Upper lash :Line)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner In Zero( Lower LashLine and Tight Line)
LASplash Waterproof Mascara(Fushia Fusion  On Bottom and Top Lashes) ** FAV

Lips
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss (Baby Rose)

6 comments:

  1. really pretty! I have that Spoiled Brat palette.
    follow me!
    www.makeuporbreakup7.blogspot.com
    www.seventhingsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i gotta get myself some fuchsia fusion!!! looks amazing, especially on your green eyes :))

    http://fixyourfacemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u ...I am so glad I found this mascara, im going back tmrw to get a few more colors, im think teal and sliver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! That's cool I've never seen colored mascara. What a fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woow:):)I really like it!!especially on your eyes:)
    I actually have blue electric mascara it's amazing,I have a post about it!

    www.2bbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete