Glamie's

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Face Of The Day

FOTD-Lilac Passion



Face-

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Skin( Classic Ivory)
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller
Palladio Rice Powder( Natural)
NYX Tango With Bronze Powder(Tan Enthusiasm)
Hard Candy Hide & Glow Cheek(Pillow Talk)
Too Faced Candy Leopard Blush
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder(Light)


Eyes-

Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil(Milk)
E.L.F Beauty Encyclopedia Smoky Edition (Sliver on the Lid)
E.L.F Beauty Encyclopedia Smokey Edition(Purple in the Crease)
 Nyx Single Eyeshadow ( White )* Inner Corner & Brow Bone
Maybelline Line Stiletto
Urban Decay 24/7  Liner in Zero(Tight Line &Waterline)
Hard Candy Lash Ink(Black)

  Lips-

Wet N Wild Megashine Lip Glosses(Cherry Glaze

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog!
    I am following!
    Please follow= www.makeuporbreakup7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog you got here
    love your eye makeup
    i can follow you ,if you follow me ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty EOTD! Reminds me of purple orchids. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I really like your blog pls be kind to visit my blog http://trimmingsandlace.blogspot.com/ and if you like..pls do follow it..I shall do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous!!! and your eyes are sooooo beautiful, I can't say it enough!!!

    http://fixyourfacemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete