Glamie's

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Haul Time

First off stopped by Target - 

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation in 110 Porcelain - Heard great thing about this foundation and how it perfect and the a match for every ones skin tone. Have you ever tried it ?

Almay TLC Truly Lasting Color 16 Hour Foundation in 120 Ivory- Havent ever tried this foundation , I do hear that it a great formula and is full-coverage and does provide 16 hour skin nourishing longwear. Have you tried it ?

ELF Makeup Mist & Set-I love pretty much everything from Elf,  however this is my first mist and set spray I am trying , Im hoping it work great on me like it work for other people. What do you  thing about this product ?


  



Next Stop Was To HomeGoods- Love love love this store, it is a home furnishing store with a unique twist,  every time I go here they always have different stuff, they dont have stuff that you would find at like Walmart or Target even Kohls, anyways I was there today looking around and found the cutest storage boxes , they are pink with a black velvet vintage look, and i got small , med, large and the box fit inside each other super cleaver . They are sold in separates , biggest box was 5.99, med box 4.99 and the small box 3.99.. so cheap but great .



Final stop Kohls...i was looking for super cute flip flops , and my oh my i found them.. Check These Babies Out... they where only 8.99 normally 16.00.




What goodies have you bought lately ?