Glamie's

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Haul Time

First off stopped by Target - 

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation in 110 Porcelain - Heard great thing about this foundation and how it perfect and the a match for every ones skin tone. Have you ever tried it ?

Almay TLC Truly Lasting Color 16 Hour Foundation in 120 Ivory- Havent ever tried this foundation , I do hear that it a great formula and is full-coverage and does provide 16 hour skin nourishing longwear. Have you tried it ?

ELF Makeup Mist & Set-I love pretty much everything from Elf,  however this is my first mist and set spray I am trying , Im hoping it work great on me like it work for other people. What do you  thing about this product ?


  



Next Stop Was To HomeGoods- Love love love this store, it is a home furnishing store with a unique twist,  every time I go here they always have different stuff, they dont have stuff that you would find at like Walmart or Target even Kohls, anyways I was there today looking around and found the cutest storage boxes , they are pink with a black velvet vintage look, and i got small , med, large and the box fit inside each other super cleaver . They are sold in separates , biggest box was 5.99, med box 4.99 and the small box 3.99.. so cheap but great .



Final stop Kohls...i was looking for super cute flip flops , and my oh my i found them.. Check These Babies Out... they where only 8.99 normally 16.00.




What goodies have you bought lately ?

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those flip flops are AWESOME! I am going to have to stop by my Kohls to see if they have them cause I NEED them.

    I LOVE my elf Mist spray. It really sets my makeup and makes it last a lot longer and really pulls my face together after I spray it.

    Danielle
    Sweet As Honey
    http://sweetashoney2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the Elf spray today , so far Im loving it.. Let me no if u can find the flip flops, there in the jr section , but i can always pick them up for u and send them your way .. they come in clear too .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those flip flops! Saw them here as well, but only in ugly colors ): I really want to try the fit me foundations but I'm afraid they won't be sold in Holland.

    Thanks for your comment btw (: I'll follow you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ nana - what colors did they have ? I havent tried the Fit Me yet, im hoping it work good. I hope u can find it buy u =].

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh please do a review on the FIT and ELF spray. I was wondering what the coverage was like with the FIT foundation. I've heard some people talk about the ELF spray and would love to hear another opinion. Do you remember how much it was?

    Foxy
    http://foxyariesbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the elf spray is $3 and for me, it woks great but even better is the Evian Mineral Water Facial Spray-you can get it at Sephora.

    ReplyDelete