Glamie's

Friday, May 13, 2011

Haul Time

So today I went to Ulta on a mission  to find one thing pink mascara and walked out with a bunch of goodies , so let begin :-)

LASplash Cosmetics Waterproof Mascara In Fushia Fusion   <---- I Have been looking for a hot pink mascara for a few week  now , I gotta say im super happy with this brand of mascara, the color you can actually see on your lashes and a few coat of it this product and your good for the day , it also gave my lashes thickness length and great staying power, it also come in tons more color anywhere from black, teal, purple to sliver and gold cant wait to try the others.


NYX Loose Glitter Powders<---- I def cant wait to try these ,Nyx loose glitter powder are a glitter powder that can go on top on your eyeshadows to give them a sparkle and some matter drama, I got gold and sliver but they have a huge selection of loose glitter, powders, and pearl shadows, there super cheap they only where 2.99 for 5ml.

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss<---- These lip glosses are too die for, they have great color selection , long wearing , affordable and glossy , anyways I have a ton of these glosses there one of my favorite , tonight I picked up 2 new color that I havent seen  before (Baby Rose a vanilla shade with shimmer) (Chandelier a rose pink with metallic shimmer). The great thing about these glosses is there not sticky, I def recommend these if you can find them , if not check out the nyx website .

Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette<----LOVE LOVE LOVE all the Wet N Wild Palette, today I got spoiled brat palette it come with a bright pink lid shade, black sparkle crease shade and a metallic sliver shade for the brow bone.... these palette are so fun and funky you can create so many looks it amazing , most eyeshadows from Wet N Wild are very pigmented and have great staying power, for me these palette are just as good as any high end store makeup, but for a fraction on the price ...there only 2.99. Now that a great deal.


Wet N Wild MegaLast Nail Polish<---I Have tried other Wet N Wild nail polish and i love the colors they come in and the brushes but i havent tried these yet , so I will be reviewing them, I hope there as good as the other one, anyways i got 2 of them I got  ( Red Tape .. bright red)(Throught The GrapeVine... a plumy wine color).


Tree Nut Shea Sugar Body Scrub<----- I cant wait to use these, I got it from Ulta tonight, now it is a  certified organic product , I got it in Brazilian Nut it smell amazzzzzing  it does come in 4 other scent and they have lotions and other bath products, this one  I got is for soften skin and  moisturizing , it is a sugar scrub so it is gonna be grainy you also get 18 us oz for 6.99 and ive only seen this line of product at Ulta or online , I will be doing a full review on this product after I use it for a few days to see how it working.



What goodie have you picked up lately ?

4 comments:

  1. great buys!
    thanks for sharing!

    http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog! would be great if you could follow me back! xxx

    www.thisisours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be following both u girls =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl. I would love to see some pics with your pink mascara! :)

    ReplyDelete