Glamie's

Friday, May 6, 2011

Benefit "that gal" Brightening Face Primer

Benefit "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer is one of the Benefit's top sellers products. It costs $28.00. It's a silky pink primer that makes skin appear smoother & brighter. Wear alone for clear complexion radiance or apply before makeup for smooth, effortless application.


Pro's-

Easy Too Apply
Long Lasting
Good Pigmentation
Goes On Smooth
Blends Well

Con's-

Price

Thoughts- It is a really good primer for base make-up and does NOT feel heavy! This product goes on easily and brightens the skin. You actually only need a very small amount so it lasts a long time, it is good with all skin type even sensitive skin.  This product works fantastic for my skin- makes me look dewy and fresh whether worn alone or under foundation.. Do I recommend this product ? Yes I do .


Rated 4/5

What Your Favorite Face Primer?

2 comments:

  1. I love this product! Although I pledged to buy cruelty free products so I can't get this again :(, but good stuff! I just started following! Cute blog yourself. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u.. Please spread my blog along=]

    ReplyDelete