Glamie's

Friday, January 20, 2012

Red Parrot Inspired EOTD


Step By Step On How To Get This Look!!

Step 1 - Apply A White Base, I Used NYX Jumbo Pencil In Milk 

Step 2- Take Any Yellow Shadow & Flat Shadow Brush And Apply To The Inner Corner Blending Up , I Used Nyx Mellow Yellow

Step 3- Take Any Orange & Red Shadow Mixed Together & Apply To The Remaining Part Of The Lid, I Used Nyx Cherry & Hot Orange

Step 4- Take Any Blue Shadow & A Fluffy Brush And Apply To The Crease , Til The Inner Part Of Your Eye Alway Blending To Make A Feather Type Wing. I  I Used Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello

Step 5- Apply A Highlight, I used Nyx White

Step 6- Take the Same Blue & Yellow Shadow You Used Before & Apply To The Lower Lash Line 

Step 7- Apply Liner & Mascara, I used Mac Fluidline & Hard Candy Lash Ink / PF Organic Jumbo Lash Mascara

Step 8 - Clean Up And Fall Out .. Enjoy :)

9 comments:

  1. Of my gosh! Beautiful. You are really artistic!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!Stunning.Like a tropical bird of paradise.
    You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty!!! love the colors!!!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so stunning! you have a lot of talent

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That is really amazing, so pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is stunning! You are super talented hun! :D

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crazy make-Up! But i love it, the colours are awesome!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete