Glamie's

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Arabic Inspired Look #2

 Step 1-Apply any primer you like, I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Step 2- Apply any white base, I used NYX  Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Step 3-Take a flat shader brush  & Wet N Wild  Blue Had Me At Hello palette ,  using the third color on the right side and apply all over the lid

Step 4-Take a angled liner brush  & apply any matte black shadow to create a winged effect  and blend and harsh line, I used Mac Carbon

Step 5-Take a fluffy brush and apply a skin tone shadow  to the brow bone , I used Wet n Wild eyeshadow in Sugar

Step 6 -Take a angle liner brush and a black gel liner and apply to the lower lash line  to create a bottom wing, I  used Elf Gel Liner( Black)

Step 7- Take a liquid liner, and make dot in winged area, I used Maybelline Line Stiletto

Step 8- Clean up and thing that is messing or sharp edges.




Enjoy !!

9 comments:

  1. nice exotic look

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is gorgeous, sadly i doubt id be able to get the wings even on both eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you are so talented!! i wish I could do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! you are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! You've got this Arabic eye makeup down! I love that dot in the inner corner - details like that make it that much better.

    BTW I tagged you with an award. If you'd like to pick it up, you can find it at http://www.glitterobsession.com/2011/12/christmas-challenge-wrapup-versatile.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there!!! i've awarded you the kreativ blogger award!!!

    check it out here!!!^^


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award-great-start-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wings and the color on the eyelid. I think it is really funky and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there! I nominated you for the top 10 award on my bloggie blog! please come and grab your badge and pass it on to your to 10!

    ReplyDelete