Glamie's

Monday, January 2, 2012

Arabic Inspired Eye

 Step By Step Instruction -

Step 1- Apply primer you like , I used UDPP

Step 2- Apply any white base, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Step 3- Take a angled liner brush and any gel liner , apply a wing to the outer and inner  part of your eye, I used  Elf Line (Black)

Step 4-Take a flat shader brush and apply any purple eyeshadow to the lid , I used Wet N Wild I <3 Matte Palette(Purple)

Step 5-Take a crease brush and apply any light med pink eyeshadow to the crease , I used Urban Decay shadow in Woodstock(Pink)

Step 6- Take a fluffy brush and blend the pink and purple together  so there no harsh lines

Step 6 -Take a fluffy brush  and apply any gold eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eye, I used Elf  32 palette( Gold)

Step 7-Take a fluffy brush and apply any skintone color and apply to the brow bone. I used the UD naked palette( Virgin)

Step 8- Take any liner and line the upper lash line connecting the wings, I used Maybelline Line Stiletto

Step 9- Take a smudger brush and smudge any black shadow or line to the lower lash line, I used Maybelline Define  A Line 

Step 10 - Take the same line you used before and tight line the eye and apply liner to the lower lash line, I used Maybelline Define A Line

Step 11- Take any mascara you like and apply to the lower and upper lashes( Apply False Lashes if you like) , I used Hard Candy Lash Ink & Maybelline Falsies Flare

Step 12- Clean up :)

What you enjoyed this look .

11 comments:

  1. You do the coolest eye makeup! I love the little details at the bottom too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Lash <3 That means alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the liner

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I love it! Thanks for the comment on my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i NEED to do this!! this is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Beautiful:)

    ibeauty85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so nice!!! i really love it!!!^^

    keep it up!!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks awesome. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, so beautiful! I love the subtle colours that you used as well, so pretty!

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. what beautiful eyes you have and the look really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete