Glamie's

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Arabic Inspired Eye # 3

Step By Step On  How I Did This Arabic Inspired Eye 

Step 1- Apply Primer, I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Step 2- Apply Any White Base, I used Nyx Jumbo Pencil In Milk

Step 3- Take Any Purple Eyeshadow  & A Flat Shader Brush And Apply To The Outer Half Of Your Eye And Wing Out (Tape Works Well For This) , I Used Profusion Purple Palette
Step 4- Take Any Red Eyeshadow & A Shader Brush And Apply To  The Inner Part Of Eye And Connect With The Purple And Blend Together, I Used Nyx Cherry Red

Step-5 -Take The Same Purple & Red You Used Before And Smudge Into Your Lower Lashline

Step 6 -Take A Angled Brush And Purple Shadow And Make A Lower Wing ( Apply Tape For A Soild Line)

Step 7- Take Any Liner And Apply To the Lower And Upper Lash Line & Wings To The Bottom Waterline, I Used Mac Gel Liner

Step 8-Take  That Same Liner And Make A (V) With Dot Inside The Purple Wings

Step 9- Apply Any Mascara , I Used Maybelline Define A Lash
Enjoy !!!

 
Also Dont Forget To Check Out The Other Arabic Looks-Click Here - Arabic Inspired #1     Click Here -Arabic Inspired #2
Enjoy !

3 comments:

  1. lovely makeup look

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! it's so creative!! I'm following you back, thanks for stopping by my blog :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. Your very skilled! with beautiful eyes! You really should try the hemp argan oil lotion. They sell it on http://www.sallybeauty.com. No other moisturizer comes close to Hemp Argan oil moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete