Glamie's

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Arabic Inspired Eye #4

Step by step how I did this Arabic inspired eye!

Step 1- Apply Any White Base, I Used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil In Milk

Step 2- Take A Flat Shadow Brush And Apply Any Hot Pink Shadow To The Outer Part Of The Lid, Blending Up Making A Flick Wing, I Used Wet N Wild Spoiled Brat Palette

Step 3- Take A Flat Shadow Brush And Apply Any Yellow Shadow To The Inner Part Of The Lid & Blend, I Used Nyx Yellow

Step 4- Take A Fluffy Brush  & Apply A Highlight Color To Your Brow Bone, I Used Urban Decay Virgin

Step 5- Take A Felt Tip Black Eyeliner Pen Or Gel Liner And Apply On  Lower Water Line& Upper Lash Line Creating Wings , I Used Nyx Fat Tip Liner Pen

Step 6- Apply Mascara, I used PF Organic Jumbo Mascara

Clean Up Anywhere Need

Enjoy !!

10 comments:

  1. Hey, great look. i love the hot pink and yellow. The yellow really brings out the gold in your green eyes!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh exotic and fun! I love it!

    Plus you have Amazzzzzzing eyes, so pretty!

    xo

    Dolled Up Daily

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! ^^^ and I totally agree with Haylee!


    within-my-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I absolutely love this look, it's stunning!

    P.S. Thanks for following my blog ^_^ www.twodaysslow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by - have followed you back purely for this eye design! Beautiful colours; they really accentuate your eye colour as well!


    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, and so beautifully done :) would love to try out some Arabic inspired eye makeup.
    beautethoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so, so pretty! Great job!!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is amazing! You are so talented!

    http://beautyinabottleat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete