Glamie's

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Arabic Inspired Eye #4

Step by step how I did this Arabic inspired eye!

Step 1- Apply Any White Base, I Used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil In Milk

Step 2- Take A Flat Shadow Brush And Apply Any Hot Pink Shadow To The Outer Part Of The Lid, Blending Up Making A Flick Wing, I Used Wet N Wild Spoiled Brat Palette

Step 3- Take A Flat Shadow Brush And Apply Any Yellow Shadow To The Inner Part Of The Lid & Blend, I Used Nyx Yellow

Step 4- Take A Fluffy Brush  & Apply A Highlight Color To Your Brow Bone, I Used Urban Decay Virgin

Step 5- Take A Felt Tip Black Eyeliner Pen Or Gel Liner And Apply On  Lower Water Line& Upper Lash Line Creating Wings , I Used Nyx Fat Tip Liner Pen

Step 6- Apply Mascara, I used PF Organic Jumbo Mascara

Clean Up Anywhere Need

Enjoy !!