Glamie's

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

40 Beauty Question About Me

I know loads  of have people have already done this tag but I figured I'd do it now. Better late then never right. ;) So everyone is tag in this ..


How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice

What skin type do you have?
Combination/oily . I hate it.
 
What is your current facial wash?
Neutrogena Deep Clean .

Do you exfoliate?
Yes.

What brand do you use?
Neutrogena Dep Clean scrub.

What moisturiser do you use?
Clinique

Do you have freckles?
yes.
 
Do you use an eye cream?
Yes, in the morning, Pond eye cream.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not prone.

Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
Nope.

What foundation do you use?
Dremablend, amazing stuff, and dinair airbrushing ( flawless skin)

How about concealer?
Lancome Waterproof Undereye Concealer

Do you know your undertone color?
I definitely have a cooler skin tone so pink.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I already have long full lashes, so I dont use them.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes but I don't really listen to those rules. I don't think you should just throw makeup away if it's perfectly fine. unless you get an eye infection or dries up then you should

What brand of mascara do you use?
PF Organic Jumbo Mascara

Sephora or M.A.C?
Sephora

Do you have a M.A.C Pro-card?
I wish I did!

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Urban Decay Primer Potion all the way.

For the face?
Smashbox Light

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Mac Satin Taupe

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never?

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They are really versatile and I love them but I don't use the ones I have nearly enough.

Do you use mineral makeup?
I only have a little bit in my collection but I really like what I do have.

What is your favorite lipstick?
Dnt have one

How about lipgloss?
I love M.A.C Dazzleglass

What is your favorite blush to use?
Milani Baked Blush

Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
No and I really wouldn't.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes
 
Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
I have once, and it was a mess.

Did you ever consider taking make up classes?
I can find everything I need on YouTube.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not at all.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I have so many. But muddy bronzer and concealer lips. Together or apart they look awful.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Colour colour colour!

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Katy Perry

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Mascara

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I do all the time.

Do you think you look good even without any make up on?
Yes.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Urban decay , MUFE, Dior , Chanel.

What do you think of Makeup?
I love it! It's the only thing I'm good at so it makes me feel loads better about myself.

** Dnt for get to check out my Facebook Fan Page, Id love for your all to stop by if you have Facebook Click Here .. Join My Page

6 comments:

  1. loved the tag!! first time i see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I love Neutrogena!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neutrogena all the way. I love the tag. I leave the house without makeup all the time too, I think people who don't are weird haha. Gotta love your natural self! :)

    xo

    http://www.DolledUpDaily.com

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post i love reading beauty regimes :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tag! i think i'll do it too! :)

    ReplyDelete