Glamie's

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Nail of the Day:Tip Top Nail Polish in It's The Missing Pink Confetti Glitter!

I was recently sent a bunch on nail duos by Tip Top Nail Polish in South Africa  , My jaw dropped when I received these and I seriously couldnt  wait to swatches these little gems , they are so different from other polishes and the formula is so great , but these are all super fun polishes since they are duos they come with glitters, sprinkle beads , or bar glitters , but today im gonna show you one of my favorites !! 

Be one the look out for all 20 duo's review post :)

Tip Top Nail Polish in It's The Missing Pink Confetti Glitter!


Hope You enjoyed my nail of the day :) 

  • *These Products Where Sent To Me By Tip Top , However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.** 
      
     Please stop by my social media's 
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com


Have You Tried Tip Top Nail Polish Before ?


5 comments: