Glamie's

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Nail Of The Day! Ruby Slipper

These nails were inspired by Dorothy Ruby Red Slippers from The Wizard of Oz. I'm sure you're all familiar with it ! 



I used 2 coats of Tip Top Nail Duo in Scarlet Oh Glamour & then applied a small layer on red glitter on my accent nail ( The glitter is part of the duo nail polish ) next apply a top coat to all your nails and let your nails glisten like Dorothy's Ruby Slippers did !


 Enjoy <3

  • *These Products Where Sent To Me By Tip Top , However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.** 
      
     Please stop by my social media's 
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com




Have You Tried Tip Top Nail Polish Before ?



9 comments:

  1. You've done an awesome job! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely color and you did a great job doing your nails. its perfect! love the glitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your blog its awesome!!! i just started following it and its very helpful. don't forget to check my blog out!! theMbeautyblogger.blogspot.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nida , Thank u very much , I will follow u back :) Cheers

      Delete
  4. I love the glitter shade

    ReplyDelete