Glamie's

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Beauty Favorites

Hey everyone!! Another month has blowing way past me yet again , but  YAY for summer and warm weather to begin !! I just wanted to let you know all of my favorites for the month of April. So if you want some wonderful product recommendations then keep in reading. 


  • Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream ($29.99) - Since the weather is getting humid and summer is well on its way , I have switched out all my heavy duty foundations and concealer , for an all in one BB Cream , This is my holy grail BB cream , I love the coverage and how it covers up all my beauty flaws and helped me with my oily skin , also I love that it long lasting in the hot warm climate I live in !! This is a best BB Cream I have tried and I have tried alot and no compare to Missha BB Cream !
  • Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer($6.99)-I know I said above that I was switching out all my heavy duty concealer , but this one is exception ,  some day regardless of how much BB cream /foundation you use, you always want that little extra coverage on your problem areas , so that when I reach for Hard Candy Glamoflauge , this concealer is awesome ive never used a better drugstore concealer then this little gem , It coverage all redness I have and also and blemishes I might get time to time , I love that is it is a full coverage concealer that doeskin feel cakey or heavy even tho it is a heavy formula , it blends out so nicely and give you a flawless look !! Seriously if you use this people wont even know you had a blemish/flaw or any skin perfection!!
  •  IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer( $24.00)-Bye Bye Under Eye was created as a full coverage, highly pigmented anti-aging concealer that utilizes truly innovative technology and ingredients - giving women the power to finally say "bye –bye!" to stubborn under-eye issues. Bye Bye Under Eye offers a waterproof, yet moisturizing, formula that stays put no matter what.I was so blown away when I first use this , I dont have under eye circles but I still use under eye concealer just for the coverage and to make it look fresh looking , I normally use under eye concealer with a peachy tone , but this concealer isnt joking when it said BYE BYE under eyes , it works like magic it leaves your under eye looking like fresh new skin if any of you suffer from darkness of the eye area I highs suggest trying this out  !
  •  IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara ($24.00)-Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Treatment Mascara revolutionizes and takes the place of five products--volumizing mascara, conditioning lash primer, lash-enhancing serum, lash tint, and a lash comb/curler! Hello Lashes offers the blackest of black color that lasts and doesn't flake or fade. The triple-brush lengthens, curls, and separates lashes while the innovative Magic Wand lash ball detailer tip is designed to reach every last inner and outer corner lash. HOLY LASHES , best mascara I have tried in a long time , I never had my lashes look like Lilly Ghalichi from Shans Of Sunset , this mascara give so much voulme and give me so much lenght but make my lashes looking so full like I have a set of false lashes on , I will continue to by this mascara forever !!! 
  • LVX Nail Polish In Viridan & Indigo Bleu( $16.00 Each)- Iam the biggest nail polish hoarder & im in love with the LVX brand , I love that it is a vegan nail polish line that doesnt have any of the bad junk in there polishes like other brand & the polish color are spot on and so pretty , there is litterally a color for everyone  ! Viridan is a rich teal blue green ( Color Of The Year) & Indigo Bleu is a deep rich blue purple shade !
  •  Vitamin Schtick Lip Balm($1.00)- I normally dont use any of these funky lip balm , beside like carmex , but I recently found this in my stash and thought I would try it out , come to find out Im in love with it , this is the most glossy lip balm ive ever tried for a buck and the scent is so yummy , this isnt the most hydrating lip balm but it sure is a great product for a quick glossy look !
  •  DermOrganic Leave In Treatment Argan Oil($25.00)-I fell in love! This formula is very light and if used correctly, it is non greasy. This product definitely adds shine and sleekness to hair. This stuff is great for my newly damaged hair. Makes it feel very silky and smooth. Does not weigh my fine hair down. This would be a 5 star product if it wasn't for the less-than-desirable smell. But, different strokes for different folks; to each I own!
  • Real Techniques Kabuki Brush ($9.99)-I just got this brush a few days ago because I was in the need for a new kabuki brush and I happen to love sam chapman and pixiwoo so I thought I would give it a try. the reason why I like this brush is because its multi functional and super soft on the skin. what I was a little disappointed about was the size of the brush, I would like it to be a little bigger for bronzer or all over powder applications.and also I feel it should be a little bit denser to hold more product. other than that, love real techniques and pixiwoo.

  •   **Some products were sent to me by PR Companies for review  & some items where bought with my own money! However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.** 
      
     Please stop by my social media's 
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

 What Are Your April Beauty Favorite ?

2 comments: