Leopard Print Eye
Step BY Step Tutorial How To Get This Look
- Apply a base all over the lid up to the brow bone .
- Using a flat eyeshadow brush apply Diva Minerals in Drama Momma all over the lid and a little in the crease.
- Next take a fluffy brush and take Diva Minerals in Diva and apply to the crease blending the to shades together .
- Take a small shadow brush and apply Diva Minerals Moon Walk to the brow bone blend the color together to get a smooth finish .
- Take a small detailing brush and Diva Minerals in Black Coal ( Wet) and start making small broken circle to create spots.
- Using a different detailing brush , dip your brush into Diva Minerals Copper Illusion and apply to the insides of the leopard spots.
- Tight Line & Apply Liner to the lash line , Make it winged .
- Apply Mascara , or false lashes , your pick !
- Apply a white pencil to the lower water line.
- Groom and fill in the brows .
- Clean up and fall out , and Bam you got a Lushes Leopard Look :)
**These products were sent to me by Diva Minerals for review, I did not purchase these myself. However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**
Please check out Diva Minerals
Please stop by my social media's
- Facebook-The Glam Goddess
- Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
What Are Your Favorite Color Combo's ?